Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. This island paradise is one of the absolute favourite destinations for many people around the world because of its exuberant culture, delicious food, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches and a divine tryst with Temples.
Spirituality is at the heart of all things Bali. With an estimated 10, 000 temples, floral offerings, colourful processions, and soulful performances, feel your inner divinity come alive and radiate as you partake of Bali’s ever-flowing cauldron of spirituality.
What is included in the tour
- 04 nights Hotel accommodation at 3* Hotels in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Mother Temple of Bali and Lempuyang's Gates of Heaven Tour
- Bedugul, Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance and Jimbaran Bay
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner at Jimbaran Bay is optional
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Visit Besakih Temple, known as the mother temple of Bali
- Admire the ancient Gateway to Heaven at Lempuyang Temple and snap some magical photos
- Visit Tirta Gangga, the most beautiful former royal water palace in eastern Bali
- Stoll the grounds of the Pura Ulun Danu Beratan in the middle of Lake Beratan
- Watch a beautiful sunset from the grounds of Tanah Lot Temple
- Watch a spectacular sunset over the Indian Ocean at Uluwatu Temple
- Watch the "kecak" fire dance performed on the cliffside, adjacent to the temple.
- End your evening at Jimbaran Bay
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 2: Mother Temple of Bali and Lempuyang's Gates of Heaven Tour (Breakfast)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel proceed to snap some magical shots of the Gates of Heaven at Pura Lempuyang with the clouds and the majestic Mount Agung in the background. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Later we visit Pura Besakih, the island's biggest temple, known as the mother temple in Bali. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3: UNESCO Sites: Bedugul, Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Full-Day Tour (Breakfast)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel proceed to Bali's UNESCO World Heritage Sites and see some of the most famous temples on the island. Learn more about the culture and history of the Balinese people and their gods at monuments such as the Ulun Danu Temple, Pura Ulun Danu Beratan on the shores of Lake Beratan.
Next, go to one of the most popular restaurants in the area, located on the side of Mount Batukaru, overlooking the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Relax in the cool climate of the highlands of Bali Subak, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Complete your tour at Tanah Lot Temple, known for its enchanting seaside setting and as a place to see the sunset at the end of the day. Later proceed to your hotel in Kuta, check in to the hotel. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 4: Bali Sunset: Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance and Jimbaran Bay (Breakfast)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel proceed to experience the best sundown spot in Bali on a visit to Uluwatu Temple, a Balinese temple to the sea gods with a commanding view of the Indian Ocean. Part of a series of temples built to protect the island from evil spirits, today its cliffside location is the permanent home to a family of friendly monkeys!
Once night falls and you have seen the colours of the sunset, experience one of the island's most famous cultural performances at a "Kecak" fire dance.
Then, get the option to enjoy dinner at a seafood restaurant serving delicious barbecue food in Jimbaran Bay. Sink your feet in the sand as you dine and relax at the end of an unforgettable day! Overnight in Kuta.
Day 5: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!