Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. Known for rice terraces, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches, waterfalls and cute cafes, there’s no debating that Bali makes a perfect place for a Honeymoon vacation!!
It comes as no surprise then that this incredible crochet of adventures, spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations, is from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 04 nights Hotel accommodation at good 3* Hotels in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Northern Charm Tour - Lake Bratan, Handara Gate, Waterfall & Swing
- Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Uluwatu, Tanah Lot and Jimbaran Private Tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner at Jimbaran Bay is optional
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Visit Bali's most iconic photogenic sites and snap some cool pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
- See the iconic Lake Bratan, Handara Gate, waterfall and end your journey on a swing in a hidden hill
- Experience local life in Penglipuran and Kintamani villages
- Enjoy demonstrations of Balinese arts and crafts in Ubud
- Visit Tirta Empul Temple and Tegallalang rice terraces
- See Bali's famous rock temple at Pura Tanah Lot
- Watch an authentic "kecak" dance performance and see the sunset from Uluwatu Temple
- Enjoy a fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay (Optional)
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 2: Northern Charm: Lake Bratan, Handara Gate, Waterfall & Swing (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed on a private tour of Bali's most iconic sights that you always see on postcards and Instagram! Snap photos and experience the beauty in the North. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit all the most iconic and photogenic sites in the northern part of the islands. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Prepare your walking shoes because you will next go to visit the majestic and beautiful Banyumala Twin Waterfall. It’s absolutely perfect for a quiet and peaceful afternoon in the arms of Mother Nature. Your journey will not be completed without a visit to the iconic Wanagiri Hidden Hills which is punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan. Here you will fly over the hill and lakes and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3: Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to experience life untouched by modern influences at Penglipuran village. Walk-in a bamboo forest and visit Mt. Batur, taking in views of its crater. On the way to Penglipuran village, stop at the Batuan Temple, which is looked after by the local residents. Penglipuran village is surrounded by traditional Balinese countryside and has been left untouched by modernization. Head to the village of Temen to visit a coffee plantation, learn about the coffee-making process and sample a few varieties.
Stop at the sacred Tirta Empul Temple, where the Balinese bathe in the sacred waters for healing and spiritual benefits. Finally, check out the Tegalalang rice terrace near Ubud. Later get dropped at your hotel in Kuta, check in to the hotel. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 4: Uluwatu, Tanah Lot and Jimbaran Private Tour (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to a comprehensive tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island's most iconic temples. Visit the royal temple from the Mengwi Empire at Pura Taman Ayun and then go to Tanah Lot Temple perched on rocks overlooking the Indian Ocean. End with a grilled seafood sunset dinner at Jimbaran Bay, before getting dropped off at your hotel. Overnight Kuta.
Day 5: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!