Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. This island paradise is one of the absolute favourite destinations for many people around the world because of its exuberant culture, delicious food, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches and a divine tryst with Temples.
It comes as no surprise then that this incredible crochet of adventures, spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations, is from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 05 nights Hotel accommodation at good 3* Hotels in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Sightseeing on a private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Kintamani & Ubud Full day Tour with Lunch
- Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Breakfast with Orangutans
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Get a spectacular view of Mt. Batur from Kintamani
- Visit a scenic rice terrace, the Sacred Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace
- Experience up-close encounters with animals
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast with the kings of the jungle at Bali Zoo
- Eat with the orangutans in their playground
- Experience the sunset at Tanah Lot temple
- Savor a cup of Balinese coffee or warm English tea
- Enjoy an outdoor adventure in the treetops in a lush botanical gardens
- Test your skills on a series of different circuit courses designed for all abilities
- Rely on professional instructors to ensure a fun and safe experience
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the side of Lake Bratan
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport, our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 2: Full day Kintamani & Ubud Tour: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to venture into the picturesque landscapes of central Bali on a full-day tour of the rice terraces, temples and active volcano of the island’s scenic centre. Visit Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations. Finally, go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3: Bali Safari and Marine Park (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel and proceed to experience Bali Safari and Marine Park which boasts more than 60 species from 4 continents. Visit a park that has already been hailed as one of Bali’s most fascinating and world-class attractions.
Safari and Marine Park is a great day out for all ages offering everything from animal shows to amusements as well as famous safari rides. Just almost four years old, Bali Safari and Marine Park have already been hailed as one of Bali’s most fascinating and world-class attractions. Located on 40 hectares of pristine forest in Gianyar, Bali’s park is owned by the world-renowned Taman Safari Indonesia, a name known for both its creative animal exhibits and its tireless conservation work. Later be dropped at your hotel in Kuta. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 4: Breakfast with Orangutans - Tanah Lot Sunset Tour (Breakfast)
Start the most important meal of the day with the adorable orangutans of Bali Zoo. Eat with the kings of the jungle at their playground. Encounter the other fauna of the wildlife sanctuary and attend live animal shows (optional) to complete the day!
Take part in the first experience of its kind in Indonesia as you breakfast like a king. Held in the Gayo Restaurant at Kampung Sumatra, the breakfast with the playful orangutans includes assorted tropical fruits or fruit juice, freshly baked bread and optional main course choices such as fried rice, buttermilk pancakes, classic cereals and more.
End your morning with a cup of Balinese coffee or warm English breakfast tea for the perfect ending to your breakfast quest. Later in the evening enjoy the spectacular sunset at Tanah Lot temple. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 5: Bali Treetop Adventure Park (Breakfast, Lunch)
Enjoy an adventurous day out at Bali Treetop Adventure Park, feel like an acrobat as you fly through the forest canopy in Bedugul. Test your agility on the park’s treetop circuit courses, with European-grade safety equipment and professional instructors. Make your way through the thrilling rope courses, crossing suspension bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps, and more. Your tour includes a buffet lunch. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 6: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax