Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. Known for rice terraces, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches, waterfalls and cute cafes, there’s no debating that Bali makes a perfect place for a Honeymoon vacation!!
It comes as no surprise then that this incredible crochet of adventures, spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations, is from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 04 nights Hotel accommodation at good 3* Hotels in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Kintamani & Ubud Tour with Lunch
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Water Sports ( 1 Round of Banana ride, Parasailng and Jetski)
- Balinese Spa
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Deep dive into some soul-stirring discoveries as you learn about the Architectural splendours of the Balinese temples at Central Bali.
- A dining experience you are sure to remember for life, with a panoramic view of Mount Batur, which is an active volcano site
- Feel like royalty itself as you visit the Royal palace
- Soothe yourself with views of lush green paddy fields, before heading to pay homage to our extended relatives at the Sacred Monkey forest.
- Take up the parasailing adventure
- Go on a jet ski to take in the coastline of the Nusa Dua beach, and have your soul drown in the aquatic delights that surround you
- Balinese Spa
- Be welcomed in great style aboard the catamaran with a welcome drink
- Dine like the nobility through a tropical 5-course meal as you set sail towards Nusa Dua to the accompaniment of a lively band
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport, our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 2: Hello Bali - Kintamani & Ubud Tour (Breakfast, Lunch)
With a profusion of lush rice terrains, alluring temples, and breathtaking views, treat yourself to an extensive full-day tour of Bali. Experience first-class service as you get picked up at the hotel, make your way to Batubulan village, an epicentre of the famous Batik weaving. Adorn your senses even as you select from the various trinkets on display at the next destination of Celuk to see the gold and silver artisans at their best. Delight in the marvellous array of art at Batuan Ubud, before visiting the sacred temples of Bali. Indulge in an Indonesian lunch at Kintamani while drinking in the scenic sights of Mount Batur and its lake, do not forget to say hello to the Crab Eating Macaques at the sacred monkey forest. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3: Watersport Sports at Tanjung Benoa & Balinese Spa (Breakfast)
Wake up to a nutritious breakfast and set off to Tanjung Benoa to enjoy some fun with water. Take up activities like banana boat ride, Jet Ski and parasailing together. Once you have pampered the adrenaline junkie in you, head back to the hotel and be prepared for another pleasurable experience. Feel refreshed and renewed inside out with an authentic Balinese SPA therapy. Later be dropped at your hotel in Canggu, check in to the hotel. Overnight in Canggu.
Day 4: Romance In Style With The Sunset Dinner Cruise (Breakfast & Dinner)
Wake up in the morning and savour the lip-smacking breakfast. Hit the city and explore it in your own way. Canggu is the hip and happening, quirky, area of Bali. Canggu is a food lovers paradise! With amazing coffee shops, and its quirky restaurants. Start your day with brunch in one of the many cafes, then head for a spot of shopping. There are so many cute boutique shops, and they even do quirky markets around here too.
As the day turns dark get away from the bustling mainland for a quite and elegant dinner aboard a 64 feet catamaran and feel like nobility. Be welcomed with an evening drink at the Marina garden in Benoa Harbor before onboarding the ship with its lively music and splendour. Be serenaded by musical bands playing a range of music - from soulful classics to the recent bashes. Bedecked with fairy lights, the catamaran will set sail to reach Nusa Dua for a grand evening marked by a luxurious dining experience with entertainment. Fall in step with the intimate ambience to oomph up your romantic life several notches with the promise of a memorable evening of great food, exotic ambience, and lively music. Overnight at Canggu.
Day 5: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax