Karnataka is a state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital, Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore), is a high-tech hub known for its shopping and nightlife. Karnataka is blessed with over 300 km of pristine coastal stretch.
It bears Many beaches, World Heritage Centers, Historical locations, Temples, Forts, Palaces, Hill stations, Rock and Botanical gardens, Wildlife sanctuaries, Caves, Dams and mesmerizing waterfalls.
What is included in the tour
• 7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Kalaripayattu show in Thekkady
• Boat-ride in Periyar Lake
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Excursion to Coonoor and stay in Ooty – Queen of Hills
- In Kodaikanal, visit Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock, Suicide point and Kodai Lake
- Trip to Eravikulam National Park, Tea Plantation & Museum, Munnar
- In Thekkady, boating on Periyar Lake and Kalaripayattu show
- Sightseeing tours by private air- conditioned vehicle
- Start From Coimbatore and End in Cochin
Day 01 Arrival in Coimbatore| Drive to Ooty (90 kms / approx. 3 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Coimbatore and drive towards Ooty – also called ‘Queen of hill stations’, capital of Nilgiri district, used to be popular summer and weekend getaway for the Britishers during the colonial days. Lofty mountains, dense forest, sprawling grasslands and miles and miles of tea gardens made this place so popular in southern India. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Ooty
After breakfast, enjoy a tour to Dodabetta Peak for a spectacular view. Later, drive to Coonoor (21 kms / approx. 45 mins) and visit Sims Park and 'Dolphin' Nose Point. In the afternoon, visit the Botanical Gardens and the popular Ooty Lake. Return to the hotel after sightseeing and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 03 Drive from Ooty – Kodaikanal (250 kms / approx. 7 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Kodaikanal – Centered on a very pretty lake, Kodai rambles up and down hillsides with patches of shola forest, unique to the Western Ghats in South India, and evergreen broadleaf trees such as magnolia, mahogany, myrtle and rhododendron. Another plant specialty around here is the kurinji shrub, whose lilac-blue blossoms only appear every 12 years: next due date 2018. Check-in at the hotel upon arrival, for overnight stay.
Day 04 Sightseeing in Kodaikanal
After breakfast proceed for local tour of Kodaikanal covering - Bryant Park, Coaker's walk, Pillar Rock and Suicide point. In evening, visit Kodai Lake, the man-made star shaped lake, which spreads out over sixty acres. Evening return back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 Drive from Kodaikanal – Munnar (165 kms / approx. 4.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Munnar - derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of several endangered species and the purple-blue of the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom every 12 years. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 Full day Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, Explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species. It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind-blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region. Later visit Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Flower Garden. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 07 Munnar – Thekkady (90 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady (Periyar) and on arrival check-in at the hotel. Thekkady is synonymous to uninterrupted hills, rich biodiversity and spice plantations. The place is best known for the Periyar National Park. In the afternoon, proceed for boat-ride at Periyar Lake, and in evening watch traditional Kalaripayattu show. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 08 Departure from Cochin (140 kms / approx. 4.5 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.