Karnataka is a state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital, Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore), is a high-tech hub known for its shopping and nightlife. Karnataka is blessed with over 300 km of pristine coastal stretch.
It bears Many beaches, World Heritage Centers, Historical locations, Temples, Forts, Palaces, Hill stations, Rock and Botanical gardens, Wildlife sanctuaries, Caves, Dams and mesmerizing waterfalls.
What is included in the tour
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entry Fee at the Monuments/Museum/Park
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- In Bekal, visit Bekal Fort, Kappil Beach and Hosdurg Fort
- In Wayanad, visit Lakkidi View Point and Pookat Lake
- In Coorg, visit coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields
- Visit Abbey Falls & Lord Omkareswara Temple
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Mangalore
Day 01 Arrival in Mangalore | Drive to Bekal (65 kms / approx. 2 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Mangalore and drive towards Bekal – It is is a small town which embraces the eastern shore of Kerala. Bekal is home to a magnificent fort surrounded by the beach. Bekal offers a perfect combination of backwaters, hills and water sport facilities. After reaching, check-in at hotel, enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Bekal
After breakfast, visit to Bekal Fort, this is a must visit tourist place for all the travelers. Enjoy leisure time at beach looking at the vast Arabian sea. The fort also offers a 30 feet observatory tower, well preserved tunnels, moats, a well, temple, and a bastion which enhances the scenic beauty of the Sea. Enjoy the magnificent view of the Chandragiri River as it merges into the Sea. Later visit Kappil Beach & Hosdurg Fort.
Evening free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 Drive from Bekal – Wayanad (195 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Wayanad. It is considered to be the prettiest of all the hill station in Kerala. The highlight of this town is that a part of it is situated on the border of Kerala and Tamil Nadu. To enjoy this town to its fullest you can take a stroll through the extensive spice plantations, go on a hike to the pre-historic caves on the mountains and experience a beautiful holiday. After reaching, check-in at hotel, enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 Sightseeing in Wayanad
After breakfast, visit to Lakkidi View Point, situated at 700m above sea level at the crest of the Thamarasseri Ghat pass. Lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests add magic to the journey up the winding roads to this hill station. Also, visit Pookat lake- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities, children’s park, handicrafts and spices emporium and fresh water aquarium are among the tourist facilities available here. Overnight stay in Wayanad.
Day 05 Drive from Wayanad – Coorg (130 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Coorg –The land of Coffee and Spices is well known for its scenic beauty, breathtaking adventures and great hospitality. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 06 Sightseeing in Coorg
Today, enjoy a half day tour of Coorg. Visit the Abbey Falls, located among coffee plantations and spice estates… here, the Kaveri river cascades down a rockface into beautiful calm pools. Proceed to Raja’s Seat, a small pavilion with a garden surrounding it, offering a view of the spectacular Blue Mountains around. Visit the Omkareshwara Temple, dedicated to Shiva, which is almost 200 years old and is a surprising blend of Islamic and Gothic styles. Overnight stay at the hotel in Coorg.
Day 07 Drive from Coorg – Mangalore (150 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Mangalore airport for return flight back home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.