Karnataka is a state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital, Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore), is a high-tech hub known for its shopping and nightlife. Karnataka is blessed with over 300 km of pristine coastal stretch.
It bears Many beaches, World Heritage Centers, Historical locations, Temples, Forts, Palaces, Hill stations, Rock and Botanical gardens, Wildlife sanctuaries, Caves, Dams and mesmerizing waterfalls.
What is included in the tour
• 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- In Coorg, visit coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields
- Lord Omkareswara Temple (One of the 12th Joytirling)
- In Wayanad, visit Lakkidi View Point and Pookat Lake
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start from Bangalore and End in Calicut
Day 01 Arrival in Bangalore | Drive to Mysore (140 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Bangalore and drive towards Mysore - An ancient city with more than 600 glorious years of legacy, Mysore is one of the most flamboyant places in India. Known for its glittering royal heritage, bustling markets, magnificent monuments, cosmopolitan culture and a friendly populace, it is also a thriving centre for the production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense. After reaching, check-in at hotel and visit Mysore Palace - The interior of Mysore Palace is richly carved, intricate, colorful and architecturally thrilling. It is from this palace the erstwhile rulers, the Wodeyars, ruled the Mysore Kingdom. A Sound & Light show which narrates the palace's history with effects of illumination is a must-watch for palace. Overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 02 Drive from Mysore – Coorg (130 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Coorg –The land of Coffee and Spices is well known for its scenic beauty, breathtaking adventures and great hospitality. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
Day 03 Sightseeing in Coorg
After breakfast, proceed for half-day tour covering coffee plantations, orange orchards and paddy fields. Visit Mercara, the largest town in Coorg. Overlooking the town is a sprawling fortress built by the Rajas of Coorg on a hill. Nearby stands a temple of Lord Omkareswara (one of the twelve Joytirling), which shows an unusual combination of the Hindu and Islamic styles of architecture. Return and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Coorg.
Day 04 Drive from Coorg – Wayanad (115 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Wayanad and check-in at the hotel upon arrival. Later today, enjoy your visit to Lakkidi View Point- the gateway to Wayanad, situated 700m above sea level at the crest of the Thamarasseri Ghat pass. Lofty peaks, gurgling streams and luxuriant forests add magic to the journey up the winding roads to this hill station. Also, visit Pookat lake- this perennial fresh water lake, nestled among wooded hills, is the only one of its kind in Kerala. Boating facilities, children’s park, handicrafts and spices emporium and fresh water aquarium are among the tourist facilities available here. Overnight stay in Wayanad.
Day 05 Day at leisure in Wayanad
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Wayanad. Overnight stay at hotel in Wayanad.
Day 06 Drive from Wayanad – Departure from Calicut (90 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Calicut airport for return flight back home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.