Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. This island paradise is one of the absolute favourite destinations for many people around the world because of its exuberant culture, delicious food, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches and a divine tryst with Temples.
It comes as no surprise then that this incredible crochet of adventures, spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations, is from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 05 nights Hotel accommodation at good 3* Hotels in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Kintamani & Ubud Full day Tour with Lunch
- Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Water Sports ( 1 Round of Banana ride, Parasailng and Jetski)
- Evening Tanah Lot Temple Tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Get a spectacular view of Mt. Batur from Kintamani while enjoying an Indonesian lunch
- Discover the sacred temples of Central Bali and learn about their symbolism and architectural features
- Visit scenic rice terraces, the sacred Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace
- Experience up-close encounters with animals
- Have a fun day at Bali Safari & Marine Park
- Water Sports at the Beach
- Visit iconic Tanah Lot Temple
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport, our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 2: Full day Kintamani & Ubud Tour: (Breakfast, Lunch)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to venture into the picturesque landscapes of central Bali on a full-day tour of the rice terraces, temples and active volcano of the island’s scenic centre. Visit Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations. Finally, go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3: Bali Safari and Marine Park (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel and proceed to experience Bali Safari and Marine Park which boasts more than 60 species from 4 continents. Visit a park that has already been hailed as one of Bali’s most fascinating and world-class attractions.
Safari and Marine Park is a great day out for all ages offering everything from animal shows to amusements as well as famous safari rides. Just almost four years old, Bali Safari and Marine Park have already been hailed as one of Bali’s most fascinating and world-class attractions. Located on 40 hectares of pristine forest in Gianyar, Bali’s park is owned by the world-renowned Taman Safari Indonesia, a name known for both its creative animal exhibits and its tireless conservation work. Later be dropped at your hotel in Kuta. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 4: Watersports at Tanjung Benoa & Tanah Lot Temple Tour (Breakfast)
Wake up to a nutritious breakfast and set off to Tanjung Benoa to enjoy some fun with water. Take up activities like banana boat ride, Jet Ski and parasailing together. Optionally you can also do snorkelling and other water activities. After lunch, we continue the tour to visit the Tanah Lot Temple perched on rocks overlooking the Indian Ocean. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 5: Day at Leisure: (Breakfast)
Today you have the entire day at leisure, to explore Bali at your pace. You can also choose any of the optional tours.
- Nusa Penida Full Day Trip
- Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan
Day 6: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!