Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. This island paradise is one of the absolute favourite destinations for many people around the world because of its exuberant culture, delicious food, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches, and great coffee shops!!
Experience incredible crochet of adventures, surfing, yoga, meditation, trekking, delicious food or amazing nightlife. spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations are from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 05 nights Hotel accommodation at good 3* Hotels in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Mount Batur - Sunrise Trek and hot spring
- Bali Quad Adventure with Ubud Rice Terraces & Monkey Forests with Lunch
- Ayung River White Water Rafting with Lunch
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Scale the sacred peak of Mount Batur on an early morning trek
- Watch the sunrise from the top of the mountain, and visit the volcanic crater
- Enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur
- Take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Drive a high-end jungle buggy on a challenging course
- Experience the thrills of driving an ATV in the jungle
- Take some time to relax after by the pool after your adventure
- Discover the uncharted landscapes of the Ayung River
- Rise to the challenge of class II and III white water rapids
- Snorkel in 3 beautiful spots around the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Enjoy a delicious beachside lunch
- Discover some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport, our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check-in the hotel. You have the remainder of the day at leisure, so choose to spend it as you like. Take a look at the local markets, if you fancy buying a few souvenirs. Overnight stay in Ubud.
Day 2: Mount Batur - Sunrise Trek and hot spring (Breakfast)
Get an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur. Depart between 01:30 and 02:30 (depending on the location of your hotel), and then journey towards the active volcano near the village of Kintamani.
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Experience the stunning views from the active volcano near the village of Kintamani, and learn more about the region from a local private guide. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches and pains at a natural hot spring at 09:00. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3:Bali Quad Adventure with Ubud Rice Terraces & Monkey Forest (Breakfast & Lunch)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to experience a quad bike riding in the lush green jungle of Ubud continue to visit Tegalalang rice terrace and Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest. You will have an opportunity to explore and get closer to the Bali nature and rural life area. Have fun on ATV ride passing rice field, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages and picturesque panorama. Pump your adrenaline riding on the mud and haunted jungle which will give you unforgettable experiences. After around two hours of ATV riding, you can refresh your body with a shower and enjoy the local lunch. Next, you will stop at the most beautiful rice terrace in Ubud. Walk down to the rice field and breathe the fresh air along with the green rice paddy. Later be dropped at your hotel in Kuta, check in to the hotel. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 4: Ayung River White Water Rafting (Breakfast & Lunch)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to get your heart racing on a white water rafting adventure on the rapids of the Ayung River, and experience the beauty of Bali from a different perspective. Paddle untouched waters from a starting point further north than most rafting operations. Rise to the challenge of the new rapids that add to the thrill of Bali’s longest white water rafting trip. Encounter vortexes of swirling and funnelled waters, along with natural ramps and sudden drops in elevation on class II and III rapids. Feel your heart race and your adrenaline pump on this activity. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 5: Day at Leisure (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel you have an entire day at leisure to explore Bali at your own pace, or you can choose any of the optional tours. Overnight in Kuta.
Snorkeling Day Trip to Nusa Lembongan
Make a day of it in Canggu. Canggu is the hip and happening area of Bali.
Day 6: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!