What is included in the tour
- 3 nights @ 4* Hotel or similar (subject to availability).
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Water during tour day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam
- Cable car roundtrip to Bana Hills
- 01 buffet lunch on Bana Hills
- Lift 01 way to Marble Mountain
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa on arrival
- Any flight does not mentioned and international tax
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Compulsory tipping for guide & driver
- Drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- 5% GST 5%TCS
DAY 1: DANANG ARRIVAL – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (L/D)
Pick up at Danang airport and transfer to Hoi An Ancient Town. Lunch at an Indian restaurant. Afternoon: transfer for sightseeing at Hoi An Ancient town with Japanese covered bridge, some Chinese Assembly Halls, and some typical Vietnamese houses of 18 century. We take a walking tour around visiting to the former merchants’ homes – Hoi An old town, Phuc Kien Pagoda and the colorful riverside market. You also see a numerous art galleries and tailor shops, get some made-to-order clothes if you like. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 2: HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN – MARBLE MOUNTAIN – CAM THANH COCONUT VILLAGE – DANANG (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to visit Cam Thanh coconut village. You will have chance to cruise basket boat here.. Reaching to pier, drive to Danang. Lunch at an Indian restaurant.
Afternoon: we visit the Marble mountain “Five element mountain” is a cluster of five marble: Kim-metal; Moc-wood; Thuy-water; Hoa-fire; Tho-earth and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward. Forward to Non Nuoc carving stone village. Dinner at the local restaurant, check in hotel, overnight in Danang.
DAY 3: DANANG – BANA HILLS – DANANG (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Ba Na Hills and take cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, Linh Ung pagoda, The Old Villas of French. Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nghinh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Experience hill climbing train (first and unique funicular in Vietnam) and visit an old French cellar (Debay Ancient Wine Cellar), Fantasy Park, Golden Bridge, flower garden Le Jardin D’amour. Buffet lunch on Bana Hill.
Afternoon: free time at My Khe beach. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: DANANG - DEPARTURE (B/L)
After breakfast, we visit Cham museum, Son Tra Peninsula with Linh Ung pagoda and the highest statue of Quan Yin. Photo stop at Love Bridge, Dragon-Fish statue. Freetime for shopping in Han market. Lunch at an Indian restaurant. Later, transfer to the airport for departure flight.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of services.
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.