Bhutan is not an ordinary place, it has been the most loved country by tourists. Be its colorful culture or enigmatic mountain, the tourist places in Bhutan has always attracted tourists from across the world. The country of rolling hills and charming culture always exudes the charm that cannot be missed.
Delightful people, dense forest, gigantic mountains and exclusive cuisine, always give a delightful experience. Bhutan is a place to experience and feel its warmth that will stay in your for life long. It evokes a sense of emotion that retains its opacity to keep you hooked. Bhutan is surprising and its traditions are visible.
What is included in the tour
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
• Assistance at the airport
• Services of a Trip Leader will be as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only
• Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non Ac Car / Jumbo Hiace for minimum 4 pax (Not at Disposal)
• 01 Bottle water per person per day
• All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). Concept of vehicle on disposal is not a practice in Bhutan. The vehicle + Trip Leader (Guide) will be with the guest from (0900 Hrs till 1700 Hrs).
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Sightseeing entrance fees.
• Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
• Cost for service provided on a personal request.
• Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
• Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
• Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
• Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In
such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- In Thimpu, visit Trashichhoedzong, National Library, Arts & Crafts School, Handicrafts Emporium and Memorial Chorten stupa
- Stopover at Dochula pass
- In Punakha, visit Punakha Dzong and local market
- Simtokha Dzong- the oldest fortress of the Bhutan Kingdom
- In Paro, visit Ta Dzong - the National Museum of the Kingdom, and Rinpung Dzong
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Paro and End in Paro
Day 01 Paro Airport – Thimphu
On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our Bhutan representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu (2320Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01½ to 02 Hrs), Thimphu is the capital town of Bhutan. Evening free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfasts go for Thimphu sightseeing covering Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodong),Changangkha Lhakhang (Monastery), Motithang Takin Preservation Centre, Drupthob Goemba / Zilukha Nunnery, National Library (Closed on Saturday , Sunday & National Holiday), Institute for Zorig Chusum (Traditional Art & Craft School-Closed on Saturday , Sunday, National Holiday & During Summer & Winter Vacations), Textiles Museum (Handicrafts Shops - Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Zangthopelri Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 Thimphu – Punakha / Wangdi
After breakfast drive to Punakha (1200Mts / 3936Fts, 77 Kms / 03 to 3½ Hrs)/ Wangdi (Wangdiphodrang) (1350Mts / 4430Fts, 70 Kms / 03 to 3½ Hrs). Punakha / Wangdi is the last town on the highway before entering Central Bhutan. The drive is over Dochu La pass (3080Mts / 10102Fts) which is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong, If time permit visit the Suspension Bridge and then proceed to Chimi Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at the Hotel in Wangdi.
Day 04 Punakha / Wangdi
After breakfast today you the Punakha Valley or can even take the Rafting Options on Punakha River. Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Punakha / Wangdi - Gangtey Excursion – Punakha / Wangdi
Today the day start early for full day excursion to Gangtey & Phobjikha Valley (3000Mts / 9845fts , 85Kms / 3 to 3½ Hrs One way ) The valley of Gangtey is one of the most beautiful spots in Bhutan. At Gangtey Goempa (Monastery),Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 Punakha / Wangdi – Paro
After breakfast transfer to Paro (2134Mts / 7000Fts, 135 Kms / 05 Hrs). Enroute Stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Garden. On arrival Paro, check in to the hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 Paro
After breakfast go for Paro Sightseeing covering Drukgyel Dzong (Presently closed for tourist),Ta Dzong (National Museum-Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Rinpung Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang (Monastery), Back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Paro - Full Day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest) Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger's Nest Monastery) - The hike which is all the way uphill takes about 2 /3 hours one way through pine forests. Afternoon at leisure for go for shopping in the market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07 Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.