Bhutan is not an ordinary place, it has been the most loved country by tourists. Be its colorful culture or enigmatic mountain, the tourist places in Bhutan has always attracted tourists from across the world. The country of rolling hills and charming culture always exudes the charm that cannot be missed.
Delightful people, dense forest, gigantic mountains and exclusive cuisine, always give a delightful experience. Bhutan is a place to experience and feel its warmth that will stay in your for life long. It evokes a sense of emotion that retains its opacity to keep you hooked. Bhutan is surprising and its traditions are visible.
What is included in the tour
• 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Services of a Trip Leader will be as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only
• Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non Ac Car / Jumbo Hiace for minimum 4 pax (Not at Disposal)
• 01 Bottle water per person per day
• All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). Concept of vehicle on disposal is not a practice in Bhutan. The vehicle + Trip Leader (Guide) will be with the guest from (0900 Hrs till 1700 Hrs).
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Sightseeing entrance fees.
• Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
• Cost for service provided on a personal request.
• Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
• Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
• Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
• Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In
such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- In Thimpu, visit Trashichhoedzong, National Library, Arts & Crafts School, Handicrafts Emporium and Memorial Chorten stupa
- In Paro, visit Ta Dzong - the National Museum of the Kingdom, and Rinpung Dzong
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Paro and End in Paro
Day 01 Arrival at Paro Airport – Thimphu
On arrival at Paro Airport and after completing your Visa / Permit formalities you will be received by our Bhutan representative who will assist you in boarding your vehicle for transfer to Thimphu (2320Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01½ to 02 Hrs), Thimphu is the capital town of Bhutan. Evening free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast go for Thimphu sightseeing covering Memorial Chorten, Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Point (Kuensel Phodong),Changangkha Lhakhang (Monastery), Motithang Takin Preservation Centre, Drupthob Goemba / Zilukha Nunnery, National Library (Closed on Saturday , Sunday & National Holiday), Institute for Zorig Chusum (Traditional Art & Craft School-Closed on Saturday , Sunday, National Holiday & During Summer & Winter Vacations), Textiles Museum (Handicrafts Shops - Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Zangthopelri Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 Thimphu – Paro
After breakfast, transfer to Paro (2200Mts / 7656Fts, 65 Kms / 01½ to 02 Hrs) Enrooted stop at Tachog Lhakhang Dzong which is located on the way to Paro valley. On arrival Paro, check in to the hotel. Evening visit Ta Dzong (National Museum-Closed on Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday), Rinpung Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang (Monastery). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04 Paro
Full Day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger’s Nest) Start the day early for a day hike to Taktsang Lhakhang (Tiger's Nest Monastery) - The hike which is all the way uphill takes about 2 /3 hours one way through pine forests. Afternoon at leisure for go for shopping in the market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey. End of Services.