What is included in the tour
- Roundtrip economy class airfare
- 03 nights accommodation at Furama RiverFront or similar hotel in Singapore
- 02 nights accommodation at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso or similar hotel in Bali
- 02 nights accommodation at The Anvaya Resort or similar hotel
- Tour manager services from India
- Singapore Visa
- Bali Visa is free on arrival as of March 2018
- Travel Insurance for persons up to 59 years of age (Persons of 60 years or above need to supplement charges as the insurance company policy)
- Indian meals as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Flyer (if operational)
- Gardens By The Bay
- Marina Bay Sands
- Jurong Bird Park
- Universal Studios with SGD 10 Meal Coupon
- Sentosa Tour
- One Way Cable Car
- 4D Adventure Land - 1 Show
- Wings of Time - 2nd Show
- SEA Aquarium
- Kintamani Volcano & Ubud Tour
- Denpasar Full Day Tour (incl. Bajra Sandhi Monument, entrance to the 3D interactive art museum, Bali Museum, Puputan Square)
- Tanah Lot Temple Visit
- Jungle Hopper Package at Bali Safari & Marine Park
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any increase in airfare or airfare tax
- Any increase in visa fee by the Singapore / Indonesia embassy
- Any other sight seeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
Day 1: Arrive in Bali (Lunch, Dinner)
Welcome to Bali, Indonesia! On arrival, proceed to the hotel to check-in. After a short refreshing stay, we will visit Tanah Lot Sea Temple - one of Bali's most photographed temple perched atop an enormous rock. The temple is completely surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean.
Day 2: Bali (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we visit Ubud. Visit batik center for shopping, woodcarvings in Mas village. Then proceed to have a view of Mount Batur and the Lake Batur. Also, visit the coffee plantation. Later we visit Goa Gajah Temple and pass by the rice terraces.
Day 3: Bali (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today, we will enjoy the best safari experience in Bali at the home of hundreds of amazing animals representing over 60 species, including some rare and endangered species such as the Komodo, Orang Utan, and the Bali Mynah.
Day 4: Bali (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we leave for Tanjung Benoa to enjoy Turtle island tour by Glass bottom boat. Optionally, you can choose to enjoy other sports like Parasailing, Banana boat ride, Jet Ski & Snorkeling at your own expense. Later, we visit Puputan Square & Bajra Shandhi - a beautiful monument to commemorate the Balinese struggle against the Dutch colonialism that is replicated in a beautiful and artistic building design by Balinese architectures in form of Bajra (Bell). It is located in the center of Denpasar city right in front of Bali’s governor office situated in Renon village. The appearance of monument Building physical steeped in the meaning of Lingga Yoni, the Hindu religious philosophy.
Day 5: Bali - Singapore (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we proceed to Singapore. On arrival, we proceed to hotel for check-in. After a short refreshing stay at the hotel, proceed to Gardens By The Bay. Spanning 205 acres, Gardens by the Bay has 3 gardens - Bay East, Bay Central & Bay South gardens. We will visit Flower Dome in Gardens by the Bay.
Day 6: Singapore City Tour - Sentosa (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we explore the City of Singapore. The City orientation tour of Singapore includes Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford - tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands, Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore. Then we take a Singapore riverboat ride, today we also enjoy Singapore Flyer ride which gives the panoramic view of the city. Later Experience the Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Take a thrill of 4D Adventure land experience and visit Asia's biggest SEA Aquarium. Then we will enjoy the spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time' in the evening.
Day 7: Universal Studios - Marina Bay Sands (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we visit Universal studios which offer excitement, thrills, and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows, and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure and flying Dragon etc. Later we enjoy the spectacular view of Singapore Skyline from the top of Marina Bay Sands.
Day 8: Jurong Bird Park - Departure (Breakfast & Lunch)
Today we visit Jurong Bird Park. It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! Guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their hometown.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax