Maharashtra is home to some of the most majestic and magnificent Forts that can be seen across the country. Built by various dynasties such as the Marathas, Mughals etc. the State has more than 350 forts.
Maharashtra Tourism aims to promote these heritage destinations as a part of our outstanding heritage and encourage visitors and tourists to visit these destinations.
What is included in the tour
• 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
• Assistance at the airport.
• Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
• Drivers allowances, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes.
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Visit to Sai-Baba Temple
- Excursion of Shani Shingapur
- Airport transfers and sightseeing tours by private vehicle
- Start and End in Mumbai
Day 01 Arrival in Mumbai | Drive from Mumbai to Shirdi (260 km/approx. 5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Mumbai and drive to Shirdi. Check-in at the hotel and later proceed to Sai Baba temple for Darshan and Aarti. Overnight stay in Shirdi Hotel.
Day 02 Excursion of Shani Shingnapur (one way – 70 kms / approx. 2 hours) | Sai Darshan
After breakfast, visit Shani Shingnapur Temple – Popular temple dedicated to Lord Shani (Saturn God). Return to hotel in Shirdi and spend rest of the day at leisure. Alternatively, you may revisit Sai-Baba temple for Darshan and evening Aarti. Overnight stay in Shirdi Hotel.
Day 03 Drive back to Mumbai
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive back to Mumbai and check-in at hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Mumbai.
DAY 04 Depart from Mumbai
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Mumbai airport/railway station for your onward journey back Home
.End of Services.