Maharashtra is home to some of the most majestic and magnificent Forts that can be seen across the country. Built by various dynasties such as the Marathas, Mughals etc. the State has more than 350 forts.
Maharashtra Tourism aims to promote these heritage destinations as a part of our outstanding heritage and encourage visitors and tourists to visit these destinations.
What is included in the tour
• 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
• Assistance at the airport.
• Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
• Drivers allowances, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
What is NOT included in the tour
• Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
• Air tickets and airport taxes.
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Visit to Sai-Baba Temple, Shani Shingnapur & Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga
- Visit World heritage Sites – Ajanta and Ellora caves
- Airport transfers and sightseeing tours by private vehicle
- Start and End in Aurangabad
Day 01 Arrival in Aurangabad | Drive from Aurangabad to Shirdi (110 km/approx. 3 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Aurangabad and drive to Shirdi, enroute visit Shanishignapur Temple – Popular temple dedicated to Lord Shani (Saturn God). Upon arrival in Shirdi, check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in Shirdi Hotel.
Day 02 Sai Darshan (Temple Visit) | Drive back to Aurangabad
Pay obeisance in Sai Baba Temple, along with morning Aarti. After Darshan, return to hotel for breakfast. Continue your journey towards Aurangabad and enroute visit Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga - believed as the Last or 12th (twelfth) Jyotirlinga on the earth. After reaching Aurangabad, check-in at hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 Visit Ajanta Caves (95 kms/ approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy your visit to Ajanta caves - UNESCO World Heritage Site, exemplifying finest Indian Art, particularly Buddhist painting from Jataka tales. Most of the paintings in Ajanta are right from 2nd century BC-AD and some of them about the fifth century AD. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04 Visit to Ellora | Departure from Aurangabad (30 kms/ approx. 1 hours)
After breakfast, visit Ellora Caves- another World heritage Site, popular for magnificent cave temple suggesting Indian rock-cut architecture, with huge sculptural reliefs heightening the overall symbolism of the temple as cosmic mountain and as the home of Shiva. Later, you will be transferred to Aurangabad airport/railway station for your onward journey back Home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.