What is included in the tour
- 5 Nights Accommodation at Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa
- Daily breakfast & dinner (5 breakfasts & 5 dinners)
- Airport to hotel transfer on arrival day
- Hotel to airport on departure day
- Full day North Tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers
- All Tours & Transfers are on shared coach basis (please contact us if you need private transfers)
- SIC tours are operated on particular days. Date and timing of Pickup from the hotel will be advised on arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare (We can assist in providing the best possible airfare based on the date of travel and departure city)
- Free visa on arrival (Mauritius visa on arrival is free as of 9th Jan 2018. Please reconfirm with us at the time of booking / travel as Visa rules can change anytime without prior notice)
- Early check-in and late check-out (Most of the hotels / resorts have a standard check-in time of 1400h and checkout at 1100h).
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Any meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions section.
- Tips & Porterage
- Personal Expenses
- Flowers in the room - upon arrival
- 1 romantic dinner for the couple (included in the 6 dinners provided)
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Fruit platter in room
- 1 Free SIM card per booking
- One 30 mins DUO Massage
Please note that the above rates & honeymoon freebies are valid for couples who produce a wedding certificate not older than 6 months at checkin at the hotel.
Day 1: Arrival Day
Welcome to Mauritius. On arrival, our representative will meet you at airport. Later you will be transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax after a long flight journey.
Day 2: Ile Aux Cerfs Tour
Today, after the breakfast at hotel, at around 08:30 AM drive to ‘’Belle Mare’’. You can enjoy aquatic activities like Parasailing, Undersea walk, Waterfall visit, Banana Tube ride at an additional cost. Later drive to ‘’Trou d’Eau Douce’’ for the speedboat transfer to ‘’Ile aux Cerfs’’. On arrival, we will have a look of the beauty of the Island by taking a thrilling Para sailing ride (at an additional cost). Later enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of Mauritius. Around 1530 hrs we drive back to the mainland and then to Hotel.
Day 3: Leisure Day
The entire day is at leisure. Optionally you can enjoy water activities like Underwater Scooter, Submarine Ride, Scuba Diving etc (at your own expense).
Day 4: North Mauritius Tour
Today after the breakfast at hotel by 08:30Hrs, proceed for Full day North Mauritius Tour. The North Tour includes -Visiting the capital via ”Citadel”, its surrounding area and Shopping at ‘’Le Caudan’’ / ’’Port Louis’’ Waterfront.
Day 5: South Mauritius Tour
Today after the breakfast at hotel by 08:30Hrs, proceed for Full Day South Mauritius Tour. The South Tour includes - visiting the ship making factory, shopping at the duty free shops in ‘’Floreal’’, view the scenic town of ‘’Curepipe’’ & its surroundings from the extinct crater of ‘’Trou aux Cerfs’’. Afternoon drive through the nature park of ‘’Black River’’ & ‘’Plaine Champagne’’ to ‘’Chamarel’’ - the unusual 7 colored earth created by volcanic rocks, the earths form beautiful patterns of color in the exposed hillsides. (Entrance fee included). Enroute stop at ‘’Grand Bassin’’ (Ganga Talao) sacred lake & view the stunning 108 feet statue of “Mangal Mahadev”. View the startlingly beautiful ‘’Chamarel’’ waterfalls which emerge from the moors and primeval vegetation. The water tumble from a height of about 83 meters.
Day 6: Departure Day
Our tour concludes with a drop at the airport. We trust you had a wonderful time in Mauritius and hope to see you again in future. Let us be in contact with each other through social media like Facebook, Twitter etc.