Rajasthan which is also known as the “Land of Maharajas” is the largest state of India. The glory of the state is retained by its majestic palaces, forts and monuments. The vibrant culture and rich heritage of this princely state draw innumerable tourists from across the globe.
Not only this, the princely state of Rajasthan hosts varied colorful fairs and festivals which are known for their uniqueness and captivates a large number of tourists from India
What is included in the tour
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber
• Boat Ride in Lake Pichola, Udaipur
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• High Season surcharges are applicable
• Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
• 5% GST
• 5% TCS
- Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
• Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace & Hawa Mahal
• Elephant ride at Amber Fort
• In Jodhpur, visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada
• In Udaipur, visit Lake Pichola, City Palace and Jagdish Temple
• Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
• Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
• Start in Jaipur and End in Udaipur
Day 01 Arrival in Jaipur
Meet our representative upon arrival in Jaipur and proceed to hotel. Jaipur is a gateway to the magnificent and vibrant state of Rajasthan. Evening take a stroll in the markets of Jaipur for the traditional dresses and shoes, curio shops, blue pottery etc. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 02 Jaipur
Proceed for full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’. The city of Jaipur is capital to the state of Rajasthan, famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. Jaipur owes its name to the founder of the city, warrior king Sawai Jai Singh II. Visit the Amber Fort. The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on Elephant back. Prominent structures inside the fort are the Diwan-i-Aam, adorned with latticed galleries, the Ganesh Pol, with a beautiful painted image of Lord Ganesh, and the stunning Sheesh Mahal, a hall decorated with thousands of tiny mirrors. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows was designed so the ladies of the palace could look out onto the streets unobserved. Later you will visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. The museums here showcase rare and ancient manuscripts, arms dating back to the 15th century, and costumes of erstwhile royalty. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, comprising geometric devices for measuring time, and tracking stars in their orbits. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 03 Jaipur – Jodhpur (340 kms / approx. 6.5 hours)
After breakfast proceed to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check-in to your hotel. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 04 Sightseeing of Jodhpur
After breakfast, Proceed for half-day sightseeing trip of Jodhpur, which is the second largest city in Rajasthan and also called the ‘Sun City’. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort. This spectacular fort made from red sandstone stands on a perpendicular cliff above the skyline of Jodhpur. The foundations of this fort were laid in 1459; today it houses a museum with a fine collection of arms, costumes, paintings and even a collection of palanquins. Also visit Jaswant Thada, a marble cenotaph built to commemorate Maharaja
Forts & Palaces of Rajasthan
Jaswant Singh II. The monument, in its entirety, is built out of intricately carved sheets of marble. These stones are extremely thin and polished so that they emit a warm glow when the sun's rays dance across their surface. Later, drive past the Mandore garden, which showcases cenotaphs of Jodhpur's former rulers; instead of the usual umbrella-shaped cenotaphs these are built along the lines of a Hindu temple. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 05 Jodhpur – Udaipur (270 kms / approx 6 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Udaipur. Enroute, visit the Ranakpur Temples, acclaimed worldwide for their intricate and superb architectural style. These temples form one of the five major pilgrimages of the Jain’s. Arrive Udaipur and check in to your hotel and relax. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 06 Sightseeing in Udaipur
After breakfast, proceed for full-day tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, standing on the east bank of Lake Pichola. The complex is a massive series of palaces built at different times from 1559. The balconies of the palace provide panoramic views of the Lake Palace Hotel and Jag Mandir on one side, and the city of Udaipur on the other. The paintings, mosaics, intricately carved 'chhatris' and the architecturally brilliant facade all contribute to making your visit to the City Palace a truly memorable experience. Thereafter, visit a picturesque garden, Sahelion ki Bari. You will visit also visit Jagdish Temple, which is raised on a tall terrace and was completed in 1651. It attaches a double-storey Mandapa (hall) to a double-storey saandhara (with a covered ambulatory) sanctum. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola (depending upon the water level of lake), which is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 07 Departure from Udaipur
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Udaipur airport for return flight back home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.