Rajasthan which is also known as the “Land of Maharajas” is the largest state of India. The glory of the state is retained by its majestic palaces, forts and monuments. The vibrant culture and rich heritage of this princely state draw innumerable tourists from across the globe.
Not only this, the princely state of Rajasthan hosts varied colorful fairs and festivals which are known for their uniqueness and captivates a large number of tourists from India
What is included in the tour
• 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Boat Ride in Lake Pichola, Udaipur
• Transfers and sightseeing by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- In Udaipur, visit Lake Pichola, City Palace and Jagdish Temple
- Boat Ride in Lake Pichola
- In Mt Abu, visit magnificent Dilwara Temple and Nakki Lake
- Sightseeing tours by private air- conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Udaipur
Day 01 Arrival in Udaipur
Meet our representative upon arrival in Udaipur – popular for fantastical palaces, temples, havelis and countless narrow and colourful streets add the human counterpoint to the city’s natural charms. If Jaipur is the pink city and Jodhpur the blue, Udaipur is the city of lakes. The elevated aravalli hills and the beautiful lakes make a picture-perfect backdrop to the Udaipur city. Proceed to hotel for check-in. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Udaipur
After breakfast, proceed for full-day tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, standing on the east bank of Lake Pichola. The complex is a massive series of palaces built at different times from 1559. The balconies of the palace provide panoramic views of the Lake Palace Hotel and Jag Mandir on one side, and the city of Udaipur on the other. The paintings, mosaics, intricately carved 'chhatris' and the architecturally brilliant facade all contribute to making your visit to the City Palace a truly memorable experience. Thereafter, visit a picturesque garden, Sahelion ki Bari. You will visit also visit Jagdish Temple, which is raised on a tall terrace and was completed in 1651. It attaches a double-storey Mandapa (hall) to a double-storey saandhara (with a covered ambulatory) sanctum. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola, which is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD (Depending upon the water level of lake). Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 03 Udaipur – Mt. Abu (160 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Mt. Abu - The only hill station of Rajasthan, is surrounded by lush forested slopes, cascading waterfalls and beautiful lakes. The flora that cloaks the hillside is incredibly diverse and includes coniferous trees and flowering shrubs, which add a splash of natural color that is sometimes hard to find. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Mt Abu.
Day 04 Sightseeing in Mt. Abu
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour starting with Dilwara Temples, which were built between 11th to 13th centuries AD, reflects stunning marble sculptures and decorative work is comparable to Khajuraho and Konark. Later, proceed to sacred Nakki Lake to enjoy boat-ride (optional) and in evening, take a walk on Mall road. Overnight stay in Mt Abu.
Day 05 Mt. Abu - Departure from Udaipur (160 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Udaipur airport for return flight back home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.