What is included in the tour
- Roundtrip economy class airfare
- 05 nights accommodation at premium hotels
- Tour manager services from India
- UAE single entry visa & OTB (if required)
- Travel Insurance for persons upto 59 years of age (Persons of 60 years or above need to supplement charges as the insurance company policy)
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Dubai City Tour
- Monorail Ride
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (Non Prime Hours)
- Dubai Frame
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner, Tanura Dance, Belly Dance, Horse Dance & Fire Dance
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Grand Mosque
- Global Village
- Miracle Garden
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in airfare or airfare tax
- Any increase in visa fee by the UAE embassy
- Any other sight seeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai (Lunch, Dinner)
Welcome to Dubai. On arrival, proceed to the hotel to checkin. After a short refreshing stay, proceed for Dhow Cruise tour - enjoy the amazing views of Dubai skyline while indulging in some delicious Arabic cuisine.
Day 2: Dubai (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, after the breakfast at hotel, we explore the amazing city of Dubai which includes the photo stop at Burj Al Arab - the tallest hotel in the world, walk around Jumeirah Beach, drive through the famous Sheik Zayed Road which connects the seven emirates of United Arab Emirates i.e. Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Umm Al Qaiwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, photo stop at Atlantis - the world's first resort built on artificial island - The Palm. Also, enjoy a ride on The Palm Monorail.
After Lunch, we proceed to Dubai Mall - also known as the home of Dubai Shopping, which is one of the world's largest shopping mall. You can shop at famous brands like Mark & Spenser, Waitrose, Bloomingdales & many more. Then we visit Dubai Mall’s Aquarium – home to more than 33,000 living animals, including 400 sharks and rays and a close encounter via its acrylic walk-through tunnel. Today we also visit Underwater Zoo. Later we shall visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get an amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. Then we enjoy fountain show at Dubai Mall.
Day 3: Dubai (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
In the morning, proceed for the latest attraction (started in Jan 2018) in Dubai - The Dubai Frame. At the heart of Dubai, The Frame is positioned in such a way that one can view the modern architecture of Dubai on one side and the older parts of the Dubai on another side. Later in the afternoon, proceed for Desert Safari - enjoy thrilling four wheeled drive over sand dunes followed by tanura dance, belly dance, horse dance, fire dance and BBQ dinner.
Day 4: Dubai (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, after the breakfast at hotel proceed for Abu Dhabi City Tour - visit the world famous Grand Mosque (Sheik Zayed Mosque). Note: Please be aware that women who are entering the mosque should wear full sleeves clothes & cover their head and that men should not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Later in the night, visit Global Village.
Day 5: Dubai (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, we visit Miracle Garden. Spanning over 7,80,000 sq ft, it is the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 10,90,00,000 flowers.
Day 6: Dubai (Breakfast, Lunch)
Today, morning is at leisure. Checkout by 12 PM (or 11 AM). Our tour concludes with happy memories. Let us be in touch with each other through social and other media. We hope to meet you again on another memorable tour.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax