What is included in the tour
- Return economy class airfare
- 04 nights accommodation at premium hotels in Dubai
- 04 nights accommodation at premium resort in Mauritius
- Tour manager services from India
- UAE single entry visa & OTB (if required)
- Travel Insurance for persons upto 59 years of age (Persons of 60 years or above need to supplement charges as the insurance company policy)
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Dubai City Tour
- Monorail Ride
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor (Non Prime Hours)
- Dubai Frame
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner, Tanura Dance, Belly Dance, Horse Dance & Fire Dance
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Grand Mosque
- Miracle Garden
- Ile Aux Cerfs Tour with speed boat ride
- Full Day Port Louis Tour
- Full Day South Mauritius Tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in airfare or airfare tax
- Any increase in visa fee by the UAE embassy
- Any other sight seeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai (Lunch, Dinner)
Welcome to Dubai. On arrival, proceed to the hotel to checkin. After a short refreshing stay, proceed for Dhow Cruise tour - enjoy the amazing views of Dubai skyline while indulging in some delicious Arabic cuisine.
Day 2: Dubai (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, after the breakfast at hotel, we explore the amazing city of Dubai which includes the photo stop at Burj Al Arab - the tallest hotel in the world, walk around Jumeirah Beach, drive through the famous Sheik Zayed Road which connects the seven emirates of United Arab Emirates i.e. Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Umm Al Qaiwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, photo stop at Atlantis - the world's first resort built on artificial island - The Palm. Also, enjoy a ride on The Palm Monorail.
After Lunch, we proceed to Dubai Mall - also known as the home of Dubai Shopping, which is one of the world's largest shopping mall. You can shop at famous brands like Mark & Spenser, Waitrose, Bloomingdales & many more. Then we visit Dubai Mall’s Aquarium – home to more than 33,000 living animals, including 400 sharks and rays and a close encounter via its acrylic walk-through tunnel. Today we also visit Underwater Zoo. Later we shall visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get an amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. Then we enjoy fountain show at Dubai Mall.
Day 3: Dubai (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, we visit Miracle Garden. Spanning over 7,80,000 sq ft, it is the world's largest natural flower garden featuring over 10,90,00,000 flowers. Later in the afternoon, proceed for Desert Safari - enjoy thrilling four wheeled drive over sand dunes followed by tanura dance, belly dance, horse dance, fire dance and BBQ dinner.
Day 4: Dubai (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, after the breakfast at hotel proceed for Abu Dhabi City Tour - visit the world famous Grand Mosque (Sheik Zayed Mosque). Note: Please be aware that women who are entering the mosque should wear full sleeves clothes & cover their head and that men should not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts.
Day 5: Dubai - Mauritius (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
In the morning, proceed for the latest attraction (started in Jan 2018) in Dubai - The Dubai Frame. At the heart of Dubai, The Frame is positioned in such a way that one can view the modern architecture of Dubai on one side and the older parts of the Dubai on another side. Later, we will have some free time for shopping. In the evening, we will meet at the hotel lobby and proceed to airport to board our flight to Mauritius.
Day 6: Mauritius (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Arrive in Port Louis - the capital of Mauritius. On arrival, we will proceed to our resort to checkin. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax.
Day 7: Port Louis (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we visit Pamplemousses formally known as Sir Seewoosagur Botanic Gardens – it is home to an incredible variety of tropical plants, many of them are indigenous. We then have a panoramic view of Port Louis city from Citadel Fort. Later we explore the city orientation tour wherein we come across Catholic Church, Mosque, High Court building, Port Louis Theatre, French Colonial buildings etc. We shall enjoy shopping at Le Caudan waterfront in the evening.
Day 8: Port Louis - Ile Aux Cerfs - Port Louis (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we enjoy a high speed boat ride to Ile Aux Cerfs Island – the paradise island of Mauritius. On arrival, we will have a look of the beauty of the Island by taking a thrilling Para sailing ride (at an additional cost). Later we enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of Mauritius. You have a chance to enjoy the aquatic activities like Banana Boat, Under Sea Walk and Jet scooter at additional cost. All aquatic activities are subject to weather conditions.
Day 9: Port Louis (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we visit Chamarel village wherein we will come across Black River George, Seven coloured earths and Chamarel Waterfalls – best waterfalls in Mauritius. Later we visit Rhumerie De Chamarel guided tour with rum testing then we take a South Tour of Port Louis wherein we visit Trou Aux Cerfs also known as Murr’s Volcano – a dormant volcano but could become active at any time in next thousands years, Grand Bassin – the Sacred Lake and Shiva Temple and Model Ship Factory.
Day 10: Departure (Breakfast & Lunch)
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! Guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their home town.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax