What is included in the tour
- Return economy class airfare
- 05 nights accommodation at premium hotels (2 Nights in Siem Reap, 1 Night in Phnom Penh & 2 Night in Ho Chi Minh)
- Tour manager services from India
- Vietnam Visa Fee & Visa Letter Fee
- Cambodia Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance for persons upto 59 years of age (Persons of 60 years or above need to supplement charges as the insurance company policy)
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle
- All entrance fees for the sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide & Driver Tips
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any increase in airfare or airfare tax
- Any increase in visa fee by the Vietnam / Cambodia Embassies
- Any other sight seeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section or itinerary
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section or itinerary.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
Day 1: Arrive in Siem Reap (Dinner)
Welcome to Siem Reap, Cambodia! On arrival, proceed to the hotel to checkin. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax after a long flight journey. If time permits, we can visit l’Artisan D’Angkor. A visit to Artisans D’Angkor is a must to get a deep insight into the remarkable skilled workmanship of traditional handicrafts in Cambodia.
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, after the breakfast at hotel, we will have a guided tour of the great city if "Angkor Thom". Visits include the famous Bayon Temple, Phimeanakas Temple within the Royal Palace enclosure, Baphuon Temple, the Terrace of the Elephants, the Terrace of the Leper King and Ta Phrom Temple. Afternoon, dedicated to visit the most famous & magnificent Angkor Wat temple. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. With many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water, carved low-reliefs about Ramayana Story and day-to-day life at the time of Angkor's construction.
Day 3: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Morning after breakfast, we will go overland to Phnom Penh with taking around 7 hours. You will have a first stop at archeological “Naga Bridge” at Kampong Kdei, the best laterite-built bridge of Angkor era which is survived until today. Then we will continue to Phnom Penh, you will pass Kampong Thom and Kampong Cham province, also called "The Garden City" and the main town in the province of that name. You will have a first stop at Skuon Land for a visit at Spider Village. Upon arrival lunch and check in, then visit Tuol Sleng prison now is Genocide Museum, the most secret part of the Khmer Rouge regime. It’s also called S-21 (abbreviated for Security Office 21), a Khmer Rouge's premier security camp, specifically designed for the interrogation and extermination of anti-Angkor elements. Going shopping around Russian market, enjoy the bustling daily activities of the locals.
Day 4: Phnom Penh - Ho Chi Minh (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Breakfast at hotel, morning you will visit the impressive colourful Khmer-style royal palace complex build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom. Nearby is Silver pagoda (the emerald Buddha temple), which contains plenty of Buddha Statues decorated and made by gold, diamond, gemstone and silver. We will stop at Independence monument and we pass through the river-front park where 4 rivers met at a junction include mystical Mekong. Walk up to sacred hill Phnom Daun Penh – also the name of a pagoda and name of the capital now-a-days. Lastly, we visit Central Market, a large market constructed in 1937 in the shape of a dome with four arms branching out into vast hallways with countless stalls of goods. Initial design and layouts of the market are from French architect Louis Chauchon. Later, drive to Ho Chi Minh, also informally known by its former name as Saigon is the largest city in Vietnam.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, we start the city tour with a visit to the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions. Nearby the Palace are the colonial-styled Central Post Office. Have a walking tour on Nguyen Hue street to take the photos of the Opera House and the Ho Chi Minh Committee (outside).
Afternoon, continue to visit China Town, Thien Hau pagoda, Ben Thanh Market - one of the most typical symbol of Saigon to experience the daily life of the locals. Free time for shopping the hand-made goods at Ben Thanh Market.
Day 6: Departure (Breakfast)
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! Proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to your home town. Tour Concludes.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax