What is included in the tour
- Roundtrip economy class airfare.
- Accommodation in premium hotels.
- Sri Lankan Visa
- Travel Insurance for persons upto 59 years of age (Persons of 60 years or above need to supplement charges as the insurance company policy)
- Tour Manager services from India.
- Local Tour Guide Services
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour
- Any increase in visa fee
- X Mas & New Year supplements
- Entrances to Sites other than those mentioned in the itinerary (if required)
- Video & Camera Permits at Sights
- Personal expenses
- Any other service not specified in the itinerary or inclusions section
- Early check-in & late check-out. Standard checkin time is 1400 hrs & standard checkout time is 1100 hrs
Day 1: Arrive Colombo (Lunch & Dinner)
Welcome to Colombo! On arrival, proceed to Dambulla and checkin to the hotel. Enroute to Dambulla, we will visit Manawari & Muneeshwaram Temples.
Day 2: Dambulla - Trincomalee - Dambulla (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, after the breakfast at hotel, proceed to Trincomalee to visit Shankari Devi Shakti Peetam Temple - The first and the most powerful Shakti Peetam Temple in the world, and back to Dambulla
Day 3: Dambulla - Kandy (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, we proceed to Kandy, a small lakeside town protected by nature from all directions. During the short city orientation tour, you can optionally visit the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. En-route to Kandy, we can take a photo stop at Sigiriya Rock view point. Later in the evening, we visit Gems Factory.
Day 4: Kandy - Nuwara Eliya (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today after the breakfast at hotel, proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Enroute visit Baktha Hanuman Temple, Seethama Temple, Gayatri Peetam & Tea Factory.
Day 5: Nuwara Eliya - Bentota (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceed to Bentota.
Day 6: Bentota - Colombo (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
In the morning, you optionally choose enjoy water sports. Later proceed to Colombo. On arrival, enjoy city tour of Colombo and leisure time for shopping.
Day 7: Departure Day (Breakfast)
Our Sri Lanka tour ends with a drop at Colombo International Airport. It's time now to say good-bye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour.