Spain is an exotic country that boasts of a vibrant heritage, relaxed lifestyle, friendly inhabitants, world-famous festivities and a lip-smacking cuisine that compliments the culture and its people. Explore Spain and the various adventures it has to offer as part of our incredible tailormade tour!
What is included in the tour
- 3 Nights accommodation at Madrid in suggested or similar category hotels
- 2 Nights accommodation at Seville in suggested or similar category hotels
- 2 Nights accommodation at Barcelona in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Madrid - Seville -Barcelona 2nd class train tickets (till 31st March 2020) and Rail Europe Spain 2nd class pass for 3 Days from 1st April to 31st Oct 2020
- Toledo experience tour on shared coach basis
- Granada Tour from Seville on shared coach basis(till 31st March 2020) and Full-day Skip-the-line Granada, Alhambra Palace and Albaicin Tour from Seville on shared coach basis from 1st April to 31st Oct 2020
- Hop On Hop Off Barcelona City Tour on shared coach basis
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
What is NOT included in the tour
- Return airport transfers Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5% GST on the total package price
- Barcelona Hop on Hop off tour
- Full day visit to the city of Granada
- Visit to Toledo
Day 1: Arrival at Madrid
Welcome to Spain –the land of Flamenco shows and bullfights! Arrive at Madrid airport and proceed to your hotel on own. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore this city on your own. Overnight in Madrid.
Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change Optional: (At an additional price). In the evening you can visit Café De Chinitas - one of Madrid's top flamenco venues. Sit back and enjoy the flamenco show as you sip on a cocktail or tuck into a gourmet meal – this award-winning restaurant offers everything from traditional tapas to a contemporary take on Spanish food.
Day 2: Madrid -Toledo –Madrid (Breakfast)
This morning after breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Toledo (Approx 70 kms from Madrid) – known as the city of three cultures, because of the Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together for three centuries. Behind its walls’, Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogue. Overnight in Madrid.
Entrance tickets are not included
Day 3: Day is at leisure (Breakfast)
Today day is at leisure to explore Madrid on your own. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 4: Madrid – Seville (2 Nights) (Approx. 2hr 40 mins direct train) (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast make your own way to Madrid train station to board your train for Seville. Arrive at Seville Station and make your own way to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. You can explore the city on own. Overnight in Seville.
Day 5: Seville-Granada-Seville (Breakfast)
Today depart for a full day visit to the city of Granada. Granada is situated at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. It was once the capital of the Moorish kingdom, a period which lasted almost 800 years. This has left Granada with the most important Moorish legacy in Spain; the Alhambra, one of the most brilliant jewels of universal architecture. Later return to Seville. Overnight in Seville.
Day 6: Seville – Barcelona (2 Nights) (Approx. 5 to 6 hrs) (Breakfast)
Today proceed on your own to Seville station to board your train for Barcelona. Arrive at Barcelona and proceed to your hotel. Later can visit La Rambla the most famous street in Barcelona known for its restaurants, cafes, shops and displays of art. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 7: Barcelona – Hop on Hop off tour (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast make your way to the city centre departure point for your hop on hop off city tour. In this tour you can hop on and off at your convenience at more than 44 stops. The key sights which are included on the tour including the gothic quarter which is the centre of the old city of Barcelona and few other remarkable sites like the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and park güell. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 8: Barcelona – Hometown (Breakfast)
After breakfast proceed to Barcelona airport on own as per your flight schedule to board flight for your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!