What is included in the tour
- Roundtrip economy class airfare
- 03 nights accommodation at Furama Bukit Bintang or similar hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- 03 nights accommodation at Furama RiverFront or similar hotel in Singapore
- 02 nights accommodation at Long Beach Garden or similar hotel in Pattaya
- 02 nights accommodation at Rembrandt or similar hotel in Bangkok
- Tour manager services from India
- Singapore Visa
- Malaysia Visa
- Thailand Visa
- Travel Insurance for persons up to 59 years of age (Persons of 60 years or above need to supplement charges as the insurance company policy)
- Indian meals as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers
- Genting Highlands Day Trip With 1 Way Cable Car (En-route Batu Caves)
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Putrajaya Tour
- KL Tower Observatory Deck
- Kuala Lumpur - Singapore Transfer by coach
- Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Flyer (if operational)
- Gardens By The Bay
- Marina Bay Sands
- Jurong Bird Park
- Universal Studios with SGD 10 Meal Coupon
- Sentosa Tour
- One Way Cable Car
- 4D Adventure Land - 1 Show
- Wings of Time - 2nd Show
- SEA Aquarium
- Evening Alcazar Show
- Coral Island Tour by Speed Boat
- Nong Nooch Garden
- Bangkok City Tour
- Chaopraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Safari World with Marine Park
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any increase in airfare or airfare tax
- Any increase in visa fee by the Singapore / Malaysia / Thailand embassy
- Any other sight seeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
Day 1: Arrive in Kuala Lumpur (Lunch, Dinner)
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival, proceed to the hotel to check-in. After a short refreshing stay, proceed for Putrajaya Tour. Putrajaya is a planned city that serves as the federal administrative Centre of Malaysia.
Day 2: KL - Genting Highlands - KL (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today, after the breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Genting Highlands. We will get an opportunity to experience one of the longest and fastest cablecars to Genting Highland. Enroute to Genting, we will stop at Batu Caves where the famous Karthik Swamy Temple is present.
Note: Casino dress code is formals. Men - Trouser, Collar Shirt / T-shirt, Shoes; Women - Saree, Punjabi or western formal.
Day 3: KL (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we leave for city orientation tour of Kuala Lumpur which includes King's Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Cricket Field, High Court Building. We will also visit observatory deck of the KL Tower. Rest of the day is at leisure for shopping.
Day 4: KL - Singapore (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Today we proceed to Singapore. On arrival, we proceed to hotel for check-in. After a short refreshing stay at the hotel, proceed to Gardens By The Bay. Spanning 205 acres, Gardens by the Bay has 3 gardens - Bay East, Bay Central & Bay South gardens. We will visit Flower Dome in Gardens by the Bay.
Day 5: Singapore City Tour - Sentosa (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we explore the City of Singapore. The City orientation tour of Singapore includes Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford - tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands, Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore. Then we enjoy Singapore Flyer ride which gives a panoramic view of the city. Later Experience the Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Take a thrill of 4D Adventure land experience and visit Asia's biggest SEA Aquarium. Then we will enjoy the spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time' in the evening.
Day 6: Universal Studios - Marina Bay Sands (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we visit Universal studios which offer excitement, thrills, and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows, and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure and flying Dragon etc. Later we enjoy the spectacular view of Singapore Skyline from the top of Marina Bay Sands.
Day 7: Singapore - Thailand (Breakfast & Lunch)
Today, before proceeding to Thailand, we visit Jurong Bird Park. Welcome to Bangkok, Thailand! On arrival, proceed to the hotel in Pattaya to check-in. After a short refreshing stay, proceed for Alcazar Show.
Day 8: Pattaya (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we visit Coral Island. We shall view colorful underwater life from Glass Bottom Boat ride. We also get a chance to enjoy various water sports like Banana Boat, Parasailing and Speed Boat ride etc. on your own. Later we visit Nong Nooch village – biggest and most beautiful botanical garden & enjoy Pottery Garden, famous Elephant show, and Thai cultural show.
Day 9: Pattaya - Bangkok (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we leave for Bangkok. En route, we visit Gems Gallery where we enjoy shopping of precious stones and witness a spectacular show in light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems. In the evening we enjoy dining experience along the Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise.
Day 10: Bangkok (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today we visit the Safari World – an open zoo where visitors can marvel at the animals living in their natural habitat. At Marine Park, there are a variety of exotic marine animals and shows like Orang Utang Monkey Kick Boxing Show, Cowboy Stunt Show, Sea Lion Show, and Dolphin Show. Here we get an opportunity to have the closest encounter with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Later we enjoy shopping at Indra Square.
Day 11: Departure (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today, we enjoy city orientation tour which includes the ‘Wat-Pho’ – the temple of the reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha. It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! Guests will proceed to Airport at scheduled group flight departure time and take a return flight to their hometown.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax