Paradise Island is one of the luxury villas in Maldives that offers harmony between nature and luxury resort facilities along with a variety of joy for relaxation and entertainment. Enjoy the exciting water sports as you relax in a lavish hotel property of this island!!!
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve Supplement- [ 24th Dec & 31st Dec]:- US$80 per adult and US$ 42.5 per child
What is included in the tour
- 3 Nights stay at above mentioned hotel or similar
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Except breakfast on arrival day, as mentioned in the itinerary)
- Free Canoeing & Windsurfing (Please reconfirm with us at the time of booking)
- Land Sports (Badminton, Billards, Table Tennis, Day light Tennis)
- Transfer from Airport to Resort by speed boat on the day of arrival.
- Transfer from Resort to Airport by speed boat on the day of departure.
Honeymoon special Inclusion: A bottle of Sparkling wine and fruit basket. (Wedding certificate not older than 6 months required)
Sliver & Golden Wedding jubilees: A bottle of Sparkling wine and fruit basket.
A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Insurance charges
- Airfare and airport taxes, if any
- Early Check in & Late Check out
- Anything which is not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’column
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
Experience the Heaven on Earth!!!
Day 1: Maldives
Welcome to Maldives. On arrival proceed for your transfer to the resort by speed boat. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2: Maldives
Today you have the entire day at leisure, explore and enjoy the resort activities on your own. Overnight at the resort.
Day 3: Maldives
Today you have the entire day at leisure. Overnight at the resort.
Optional: Today you can enjoy Aquatic activities and the blue water of Maldives at your own.
Day 4: Maldives
Today after breakfast, proceed for your transfer to the airport. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook / email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!