Orrisa, the eastern coast of Indian state is well-known to world for its alive traditions and culture. Gaining recognition as a pilgrimage destination. Today Odisha becomes one of the key cosmopolitan centers of eastern India. Odisha tour package includes Culture, Art, Craft, Tradition, Festival along with sightseeing let you experience the life of Odisha.
Odisha Tourism includes wide range of tour packages not only to see and learn new things in Odisha but also enjoy your holidays with these packages. The tour packages include Tribal tour packages, Wildlife tour packages, Golden Triangle tour packages, Dimond tour packages to Buddhist places, Temple tour packages, Honeymoon tour packages, Adventure tour packages, Beach tour packages and many more including customize tour solutions. Please select our day to day Itinerary and book the tour package to explore real charm of this beautiful state Odisha.
What is included in the tour
• 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• For Hotel Mayfair Heritage Puri Meal Plan is Breakfast & Dinner
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- In Bhuvaneshwar, visit rock-cut caves Khandagiri & Udaigiri Jain caves
- Lord Jaggannath Temple in Puri – One of the ‘Char Dhams’ pilgrimages
- Gold sand beaches of Puri
- Witness Orissan architecture covering Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteshwar, Rajarani and Konark Sun Temple
- Sightseeing tours by private air- conditioned vehicle
- Start & End in Bhuvaneshwar
Day 01 Arrival in Bhubaneshwar
Arrive in Bhubaneshwar, you will be met and assisted by our representative and transfer to your hotel. Later proceed for a half day sightseeing of Tribal Museum (closed on Monday), Khandagiri & Udaigiri Jain caves (oldest rock cut caves, the caves are reminiscent of influence of Buddhism and Jainism in Orissa). Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bhubaneswar.
Day 02 Drive from Bhubaneshwar – Puri (68 kms / approx. 2 hours)
This morning after breakfast proceed to Puri and enroute visit Dhauli (Buddhist stupa/peace pagoda), Hirapur ( 64 yogini temple), Pipli (the appliqué work village) & Raghurajpur (the Artisan village, the most famous attraction here are the Pattachitra (miniature paintings), palm leaf engravings, stone carvings, wooden toys, tusser paintings etc. Arrive and check-in to your hotel in Puri. Evening visit of Lord Jagannath Temple (Non Hindus are not allowed). Rest of the day at leisure on the golden beach of Puri. Overnight in Puri.
Day 03 Drive back to Bhubaneshwar
This morning after breakfast proceed to Bhubaneshwar. On way back, proceed towards Konark to visit the Sun temple (one of the world famous heritage site & famously known as Black Pagoda). Also visit to Ramchandi temple & Chandrabhaga beach (one of the finest beaches with a long stretch of clean sands & the beach has its own lovely serenity). Later proceed for half day city tour, visit famous city temples including Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteshwar (known as the gem of Orissan architecture) & Rajarani temple. After lunch break visit to Nandankanan Zoo (closed on Monday). This Zoo is famous for the white tiger safari and Botanical garden. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Bhubaneshwar.
Day 04 Day at leisure in Bhubaneshwar
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure. Alternatively, you may plan to explore the local markets independently. Overnight stay at hotel in Bhubaneshwar.
Day 05 Departure from Bhubaneshwar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bhubaneshwar airport to board a return flight for your onward journey.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.