- Accommodation with Breakfast
- Milford Sound Tour (Ex Queenstown)
What is included in the tour
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- Pickup from airport on arrival day
- Drop off to airport on departure day
- Daily Breakfast
- All sight seeing entry fees
- Milford Sound Tour
- All Tours are on seat in coach basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- New Zealand Visa (Indian nationals require a visa to visit New Zealand. We can assist you in applying for visit visa to New Zealand)
- Domestic Flights (if present in the the itinerary)
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions section
- Take an unforgettable journey into the heart of Milford Sound.
- Experience the world famous fiord - rich in dense rainforest, glacier carved valleys and beautiful waterfalls.
- Journey across the Alps and travel deep into the Homer Tunnel, a 1.2km tunnel drilled through solid rock.
- Uncover Eglinton Valley, a place of ancient alpine forest and gushing waterfalls
- Take photos of the stunning Mirror Lakes, then walk across The Chasm
- Board Southern Discoveries Scenic Cruise. See the wonders of Mitre Peak, glacier-scarred rock walls and waterfalls that tumble through valleys and crash into the sea far below.
DAY 1 - ARRIVE CHRISTCHURCH
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, you will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax after a long flight journey.
DAY 2 - CHRISTCHURCH - DUNEDIN
Travel south across the Canterbury Plains through the towns of Timaru and Oamaru to reach the Scottish influenced city of Dunedin, renowned for it’s natural history and Otago University. (B)
DAY 3 - DUNEDIN- TE ANAU
A free morning for optional activities before departing Dunedin to cross the Southland Plains, through the towns of Balclutha and Gore to arrive in Te Anau. Perhaps take a Glowworm tour tonight. Optional tour not included in the tour price. (B)
DAY 4 - TE ANAU - MILFORD SOUND - QUEENSTOWN
Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown. (B)
DAY 5 - QUEENSTOWN
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price. (B)
DAY 6 - QUEENSTOWN - MT COOK - CHRISTCHURCH
Travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mt Cook or ‘Aoraki’, the cloud piercer. Visit the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo before travelling across the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch. (B)
DAY 7 - DEPARTURE DAY
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer. We trust you enjoyed your Vacation! (B)