- Accommodation with Breakfast
- Milford Sound Tour (Ex Queenstown)
- TranzAlpine Train from Christchurch to Greymouth
What is included in the tour
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- Pickup from airport on arrival day
- Drop off to airport on departure day
- Daily Breakfast
- All sight seeing entry fees
- Milford Sound Tour
- TranzAlpine Scenic Train from Christchurch to Greymouth
- All Tours are on seat in coach basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- New Zealand Visa (Indian nationals require a visa to visit New Zealand. We can assist you in applying for visit visa to New Zealand)
- Domestic Flights (if present in the the itinerary)
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions section
- Take an unforgettable journey into the heart of Milford Sound.
- Experience the world famous fiord - rich in dense rainforest, glacier carved valleys and beautiful waterfalls.
- Journey across the Alps and travel deep into the Homer Tunnel, a 1.2km tunnel drilled through solid rock.
- Uncover Eglinton Valley, a place of ancient alpine forest and gushing waterfalls
- Take photos of the stunning Mirror Lakes, then walk across The Chasm
- Board Southern Discoveries Scenic Cruise. See the wonders of Mitre Peak, glacier-scarred rock walls and waterfalls that tumble through valleys and crash into the sea far below.
- Board onto one of the world's great scenic train from Greymouth to Christchurch. Travel through the dramatic contrast of dry beech forests and tussock land on one side of the Alps and lush green landscapes on the other.
DAY 1 - ARRIVE CHRISTCHURCH
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, you will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax after a long flight journey.
DAY 2 - CHRISTCHURCH - MT COOK - QUEENSTOWN
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain, Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown. (B)
DAY 3 - MILFORD SOUND
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breath taking man made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown. (B)
DAY 4 - QUEENSTOWN
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in tour price. (B)
DAY 5 - QUEENSTOWN - GLACIER REGION
Depart Queenstown this morning and travel along the shores of Lakes Wanaka and Hawea to the Haast Pass. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges and native forests to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. For Self Drive clients, entry to the Glacier Hot Pools is included. (B)
DAY 6 - GLACIER REGION - CHRISTCHURCH
Travel north to Greymouth today and board the world famous Tranz Alpine train (coach passengers only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps onto Christchurch. (B)
DAY 7 - DEPARTURE DAY
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer. We trust you enjoyed your Vacation! (B)