- Accommodation with Breakfast
- Doubtful Sound Tour (Ex Queenstown)
- Village & Bay Tours Stewart Island
What is included in the tour
- 9 Nights Accommodation
- Pickup from airport on arrival day
- Drop off to airport on departure day
- Daily Breakfast
- All sight seeing entry fees
- Doubtful Sound Tour
- Village & Bay Tours Stewart Island
- All Tours are on seat in coach basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- New Zealand Visa (Indian nationals require a visa to visit New Zealand. We can assist you in applying for visit visa to New Zealand)
- Domestic Flights (if present in the the itinerary)
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions section
- On arrival in Doubtful Sound, board our spacious catamaran Patea Explorer for a three-hour cruise some of the fiord's most stunning scenery.
- View the fiord's resident pod of Bottlenose Dolphins and Fur Seals.
- Visit one of New Zealand’s major sources of sustainable hydro-power - the Manapouri Underground Power Station.
- During season you might get a glimpse of the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin.
- Gain an entertaining insight into New Zealand’s southernmost community. Explore Oban and the surrounding bays. View the stunning Paterson inlet from observation rock, beautiful Horseshoe Bay and Lee Bay - gateway to Rakiura National Park.
DAY 1 - ARRIVE CHRISTCHURCH
On arrival in Christchurch, ‘The Garden City’, you will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure for you to relax after a long flight journey.
DAY 2 - CHRISTCHURCH - QUEENSTOWN
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains before arriving at Lake Tekapo. Continue south to the small town of Twizel before travelling through the historic Central Otago region to Lake Wakatipu and the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown. (B)
DAY 3 - QUEENSTOWN
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jetboating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price. (B)
DAY 4 - QUEENSTOWN - DOUBTFUL SOUND - TE ANAU
Experience the peacefulness and tranquility of Doubtful Sound by coach with 2 boat cruises included, on Lake Manapouri and Doubtful Sound. This area is not visited as much as Milford Sound and is a piece of paradise! (B)
DAY 5 - TE ANAU - INVERCARGILL - STEWART ISLAND
Depart Te Anau this morning and travel through the town of Gore to reach Invercargill, New Zealand’s southernmost city. You will be transferred to Bluff to collect the Stewart Island ferry. On arrival in Oban on Stewart Island, you will enjoy a guided tour of the island by mini coach. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. Please bring Waterproof jacket, woollen sweater or fleece jacket, walking shoes or boots, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent and camera. (B)
DAY 6 - STEWART ISLAND
Today is at your leisure to enjoy Stewart Island. Many people visit for the natural bush and birdlife and the opportunity to see the native kiwi in the wild at night! (Optional tours not included in the tour price). (B)
DAY 7 - STEWART ISLAND - INVERCARGILL
Today is at your leisure on Stewart Island until check in for your return flight. There are many optional wildlife cruises and walks in this untouched natural area that you may wish to take (Optional activities not included in the tour price). On arrival in Invercargill you will be transferred to your accommodation. (B)
DAY 8 - INVERCARGILL - DUNEDIN
Travel inland to Gore then through to Dunedin by coach. (B)
DAY 9 - DUNEDIN - CHRISTCHURCH
Depart Dunedin and travel north to the Garden City of Christchurch. This afternoon is at your leisure in Christchurch. (B)
DAY 10 - DEPARTURE DAY
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer. We trust you enjoyed your Vacation! (B)