Uttarakhand offers limitless opportunities for tourism and adventure. There is something for everyone - Pilgrimage, Temples, Wildlife tours, Bird Watching, Rafting, Mountaineering, Skiing, Trekking, Camping, Yoga and Meditation and much more.
What is included in the tour
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Jeep safari in Corbett National Park
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entrance fee at Monuments / Parks as per the itinerary
• Guide service
• In Nainital, Boat Ride & Cable car or Ropeway on direct payment basis
• Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
• In Mussoorie, Cable car or Ropeway on direct payment basis
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- In Nainital, visit Tiffin Top, Land’s End and Cheena peak
- Jungle safari in Corbett National Park
- In Mussoorie, visit Gun Hill point by aerial ropeway, Sir George Everest estate and Lal Tibba
- Sightseeing tours by private air- conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Delhi
Day 01 Arrival in Delhi & Drive to Nainital (290 kms / approx. 7 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and proceed to Nainital - This was a popular summer vacation resort for the British. In 1817, the commissioner of Kumaon, G.W. Traill was the first European to visit the place. However, he did not mention about the place among his folks in order to retain the religious sanctity of the place. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 Explore Nainital
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour covering Tiffin top and Land’s End. Both offers excellent views of neighboring hills and green valley with rural houses. Later, trek for 6 kms or hire a pony to reach at the highest point called Cheena/Naina peak, which offers snow clad peaks of the Himalayan range, bird eye view of Naini Lake and Nainital town. In evening, enjoy a boat-ride in Naini Lake or take a stroll on adjacent Mall road. Spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 Nainital – Corbett (150 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Corbett National Park – formerly Hailey National Park, is the oldest national park in India which came into existence in 1936, lies on the foothills of Himalayas, to protect the endangered species of Royal Bengal Tiger. Corbett is a home to densest tiger population in the world which guarantees the glimpses of the elusive big cat in its premises. It is a vast Eco-Sphere that is blessed with the plethora of wildlife where you can enjoy several activities like jungle safaris, trekking, bird watching, elephants ride and much more. Upon arrival, spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Corbett.
Day 04 Enjoy jungle safari in Corbett
Early morning and afternoon game drive to the national park. Other residents of the park include four kinds of Deer, Wild Boar and some lesser-known animals. Leopards are mostly found in the hilly areas of the Corbett Park. Some nocturnal cats found here are the Leopard Cat, Jungle Cat and Fishing Cat. Sloth Bear is found in the lower regions of the park while the Himalayan Black Bear is seen in the higher hills only. The Dole or Wild Dog, though they can be seen in the southern areas of the park along with the Jackal. Some of the smaller residents of the park are Himalayan Palm Civet, Indian Gray Mongoose, Common Otter, Black Naped Hare and Porcupine. Elephants are among one of the main attractions of Jim Corbett Park. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at resort in Corbett.
Day 05 Corbett - Mussoorie (280 kms / approx. 7 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Mussoorie - established by the British in 1823, Mussoorie became hugely popular with the Raj set. The influence of that era linger on in the architecture of the churches, libraries, hotels and summer palaces, also on adjacent town Landour. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel for overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day 06 Sightseeing tour of Mussoorie
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour starting with Gun Hill, which is the 2nd highest peak of Mussoorie and can be reached by ropeway too. It offers beautiful panoramic view of snow-capped Himalayan ranges and Doon valley. Later, visit the park estate of Sir George Everest - Mt. Everest was named after him. The place provides excellent view of surrounding valleys and peaks. In evening, stroll down on Mall road – structure of the road will take you back to the colonial period of British. Along with restaurants, hotels and shops, there is a 100 year old Methodist church too. Overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day 07 Mussoorie – Delhi (290 kms / approx. 7 hours) | Departure from Delhi
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport for return flight back home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.