Greece is home to pristine blue waters, scenic islands, white sandy beaches and a mythology-inspired rich culture that is reflected in every aspect of this country. Explore the capital city of Athens and discover the white 'n' blue islands of Santorini & Mykonos on this wonderful customized tour.
What is included in the tour
- 3Nights accommodation at Athens in suggested or similar category hotels
- 2Nights accommodation at Santorini in suggested or similar category hotels
- 2Nights accommodation at Mykonos in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast only (except Day 1) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Price is valid for 1- 4 Pax
- Round trip transfers in Mykonos from the port –hotel - port on shared coach basis
- Private round trip transfers in Athens from airport-hotel-port-with private air-conditioned taxi
- Round trip transfers in Santorini from the port –hotel-airport on shared coach basis
- Half-day City tour of Athens with new Acropolis Museum with English speaking guide + entrance fees and hotel pick up & drop off
- Half-Day volcano tour and hot springs on shared coach basis
- Economy Class Normal Ferry ticket from Athens to Mykonos
- Economy class high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Santorini
- Economy Class Normal Ferry Ticket from Santorini to Athens
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Food-drinks and 2,5€ entrance fee to the Volcano is not included
- City tax is not included and should be paid directly at every hotel. This will be calculated based on the number of overnight stays and the category of the accommodation
- 5% GST on the total package price
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc, Compulsory room supplement per person is applicable during Christmas and New Year, Fairs, Festivals and Events.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Historic Panatenaico Stadium
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hot springs of Santorini
Day 1: Arrival at Athens
Welcome to Greece. On arrival at Athens International Airport and proceed to your hotel by your private transfer. Rest of the day is at leisure spend to explore this fascinating city. Athens. A magical city. The city with the most glorious history in the world is worshipped by gods and people. The enchanting capital of Greece has always been the birthplace of civilization. It is the city where democracy and most of the wise men of ancient times were born. The most important civilization of the ancient world flourished in Athens and relives through superb architectural masterpieces. Overnight in Athens.
Greek Ministry of Tourism introduces New Accommodation tax which Guests will be asked to pay the tax while checking-in and can pay either by cash or credit card. The tax amount will depend on the official rating of each property. Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change.
Optional: You can enjoy Athens by night tour at an additional price.
Day 2: Athens City tour with Acropolis Museum (Breakfast)
After breakfast, proceed for the Athens City Tour. From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day Athens sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour, you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Start with a photo stop at Panathinaikon Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium in the world that is built out of white marble. Then proceed, passing by Zappeion and The Temple of Olympian Zeus. Later pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library. Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, The Parliament, The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS where we will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the tour with a short pleasant walk passing by the Herodion and Dionysus Theater in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. Skip the lines of the new museum and proceed to see the main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze that will amaze you. The evening is at leisure, you can opt for the below mentioned optional tour at an additional price. Overnight in Athens.
Optional: Cape Sounion or Athens by Night tour at an additional price.
Day 3: Athens – Mykonos (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel in Athens and get transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Mykonos Island. Mykonos sits amidst the Aegean Sea like a unique Jewell handcrafted by time, the Greek sun and an anonymous local craftsman. For centuries Mykonos existed under the shade of the religious centre of Delos and it had to wait until the 20th century to reach its international status and win a place on the world tourist map. Mykonos, famously called 'the island of the winds' due to the constant wind that blows, is the most popular and cosmopolitan island of the Cyclades and considered as one the most famous islands of the world. The sunlight of Mykonos from its first sunshine of dawn all the way to its last of the sunset is astonishing and supplements an atmosphere of images that seem to have sprung out of a painting. Arrival in Mykonos and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4: Mykonos (Breakfast)
Today, after breakfast the day will be at leisure. Among the cobbled streets, next to the churches, behind the freshly painted shutters, through the delivery of island living, the heavenly beaches and the liveliness of the night, Mykonos still keeps its secrets: The happiest different moments for everyone, here, on the most famous island in the world, each one of us makes each moment UNIQUE. Mykonos retains full beauty through the passage of time and is and always will be a perfect host to visitors, offering unlimited vacation and great expectations. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5: Mykonos – Santorini (Breakfast)
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred at Mykonos port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island. A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colours of blue red & gold streaking the sky ... this is Santorini island. This tiny Greek island in the Aegean Sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster. Once famous for its seafaring captains & thriving trade from Russia towards England, France & Italy, & even further back in time the biblical volcanic catastrophe of 1500 BC, today Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide. Arrival in Santorini and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breath-taking view. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 6: Santorini – Volcano Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast you will be picked up for a cruise at the caldera and its hot springs. During this tour, you will have the unique chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini, walk on dried lava up to its peak, feel the heat underneath your feet and see the steam of sulphuric gases emerging from the earth bowels. Next, you will sail to the thermal springs where you can dive or step down into the blue waters in order to swim towards the springs (35-36 C). Last you will visit the traditional sister island of Santorini, Thirassia, where you can either swim, go up to the village or simply relax and have something to eat. Return to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
Food-drinks and EUROS 2.5 entrance fee to the Volcano is not included and needs to be paid directly.| Please carry a towel and swim wear if you wish to swim at the springs
Day 7: Santorini - Athens (Breakfast)
After breakfast, you will be transferred at Santorini port for your way back to Athens. Arrival at Piraeus port and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 8: Athens – Departure to Hometown (Breakfast)
After breakfast proceeds to Airport by your private transfer to board flight from Athens. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!