Experience the magical and enigmatic charm of the French Riviera! An extraordinary tour that combines the splendid sights of Nice, Monaco, Monte Carlo situated along the azure blue Mediterranean coastline in addition to the wonderful sights 'n' sounds of Paris - City of Love & Lights.
What is included in the tour
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Nice and 03 Nights’ accommodation in Paris at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary, except day 1
- Nice to Paris train second class train ticket
- Monaco Monte Carlo by night tour on Shared Coach basis
- Nice city tour on Shared Coach basis
- Big Bus Paris Hop-on Hop-off Tour (Unlimited use ticket valid for 1 day from time of first use) with 1-hour Seine River cruise on Shared Coach basis
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable)
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any transfers from airport/train station to hotel or vice versa
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- 5% GST on total package price
- City tax/Tourist Tax
- Explore Monaco and Monte Carlo at night
- Nice city tour
- Paris Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Seine River cruise
Day 1: Arrival at Nice (2 Nights) - Monaco by Night tour
Welcome to France. Arrive in Nice, the port city of France on the Mediterranean Sea and proceed to your hotel. Later in the evening enjoy the magic of Monaco and Monte-Carlo by night where the rich and the famous can be seen gambling at the casinos. We begin the tour with a drive on the spectacular 'Moyenne Corniche' road to Monaco. First, discover the quiet atmosphere of the Prince's Palace area. Then experience the glamorous extravagance of Monte-Carlo by night. The Casino, the 'Hotel de Paris' & the Hermitage form an incomparable ensemble. You will enjoy free time to stroll in the streets of Monte-Carlo, have a drink or dine in one of the famous restaurants. And why not try your luck in the Casino. You can take advantage of the many opportunities to savour the splendid atmosphere of Monaco's nightlife. This night of magic will end up by a return to Nice via the 'Basse Corniche' road where more illuminated seaside will pass before your eyes. Overnight in Nice.
Note: If you decide to visit the Casino, the dress code is formal. Men are required to wear a tie and sports shoes are not allowed – you will be required to present your passport for identification purposes. There is no admission for those under 21 years old.
Day 2: Nice City Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast, begin your discovery of Nice by taking a guided tour of Nice for about 3 hours. Discover the history and culture of Nice with this half-day city tour. Your city tour of Nice begins with a visit to Castle Hill (visit not included) where you can admire a breathtaking view of the old town and the port. Then it's onto Cimiez where you will have the possibility to visit either the Chagall or Matisse Museum (entrances not included), as well as the Franciscan monastery, Queen Victoria's Winter Palace and the roman ruins located within a beautiful Mediterranean garden. The Russian Church will be our next stop and is indeed very surprising, as this is the biggest Russian Church built outside Russia under the last Tsar Nicolas II. After passing by 'La Promenade des Anglais', the tour will end in the beautiful old town of Nice with its restaurants, cafes and the famous flower market. After tour back to the hotel. You have the rest of the day free to enjoy Nice on your own. Overnight in Nice.
Note: All museums are closed on Tuesdays. Optional: Molinard Perfume Workshop in Nice for 1hr (hotel pick up-drop not included) - Additional cost of EUR 80 per person.
Day 3: Nice – Paris (3 Nights) (Approximate 6.15 hrs by train) (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast make your own way to Nice train station to board your train for Paris. Arrive at Paris Gare Lyon Station and make your own way to your hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Paris
Optional: Enjoy an extraordinary evening at one of the most elegant Lido cabarets with a glass of champagne at an additional cost starting at Euro 100 per person Note: Children under the age of 6 are not allowed for the show. Smart casual dress is required (jeans and trainers are not accepted.
Day 4: Paris - Hop-off bus tour with Seine River cruise (Breakfast)
After breakfast, why not begin your discovery of Paris by taking a stroll along some of the charming Parisian avenues? Board the coach for your tour of Paris, where you will be provided with individual earphones with recorded commentary in several different languages. The tour includes Paris’s main monuments - Musee d'Orsay, Eiffel Tower, Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Louvre Museum, Champs-Elysees and many more. This tour also includes a 1 hrs cruise on the river Seine. In the evening, why not explore the Latin Quarter on your own, which is renowned for its lively atmosphere and bistros. Overnight Paris
Note: Entrance tickets to attractions/monuments are not included in the hop-off bus tour
Day 5: Paris – Day is at leisure (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast day is at leisure. You can choose to explore Paris on your own or choose from any of our optional tours. Overnight in Paris.
Optional: Enjoy a full day at Disneyland – 1day 2 Parks on Shared coach at an additional cost of €170 Optional: Half day Palace of Versailles on the shared coach at an additional cost of € 50 per person.
Day 6: Departure: Paris – Hometown (Breakfast)
After breakfast proceed to Paris Airport to board the flight from Paris. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax