Gujarat is the 9th most popular tourist regions in the country. It offers the scenic beauty from the Rann of Kutch to the hills of Saputara. Gujarat is the only home for Asiatic lions in the world. Many structures in the state are built in Indo-Saracenic style.
It also bears the tallest statue in the world.
What is included in the tour
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entry Fee at the Monuments
• Services of English Speaking Local Guide in any of the cities
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- In Dwarka, visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Rukmini Temple and Dwarkadhish Temple
- Enroute visit of Porbandar – Visit Kirti Temple
- In Somnath, visit Gandhi Ashram, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Tirth and Geeta Mandir Chowpatty
- In Diu, visit St. Paul Church & Diu Museum.
- Sightseeing tours by private air- conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Rajkot
Day 01 Arrival in Rajkot – Dwarka (230 kms / 4.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka. On arrival check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Dwarka.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Dwarka
After breakfast, take a dip in the sacred River Gomti River according to the customs of the place. Visit the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas that are mentioned in the Shiva Purana. Also visit Gopi Talav pond nearby and get to learn about the stories of Lord Krishna and the Gopis. Continue further to visit the island of Bet Dwarka. On your way back, visit the Rukmini Temple and other famous temples in the coastal area. Witness the famous evening aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple, before returning to the hotel. At the end of a well-spent spiritual day, return to your hotel for overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 03 - Dwarka to Somnath via Porbandar (230 kms / 4.5 hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed from Dwarka to Porbandar early in the morning. Visit the Kirti Temple, the memorial built in honour of Mahatma Gandhi. From here, continue to visit the only Sudama Temple in the world. Later, begin your journey to Somnath. On your arrival in Somnath check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Somnath.
Day 04 – Sightseeing in Somnath
After breakfast visit popular places like Gandhi Ashram, Triveni Sangam, Bhalka Tirth and Geeta Mandir Chowpatty. In the evening, visit another Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva, the Somnath Temple. Witness the spectacular evening aarti at the temple and later proceed to hotel for overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 05 Somnath – Diu (105 kms / 3 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Diu. On arrival check into your hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Diu.
Day 06 Sightseeing of Diu
After breakfast, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Diu visiting St. Paul Church & Diu Museum. Afternoon free for beach activities on own. Overnight in Diu.
Day 07 Diu - Departure from Rajkot (250 kms / 5.5 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rajkot airport for return flight back home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax
End of Services.