What is included in the tour
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Airport transfers as per the program on private basis with the services of English speaking representative
- Meal plan as mentioned above
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu & Pokhara per the program on private basis with the service of local English speaking guide
- One hour boat ride on Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Applicable entrance fee & Manakamana cable car ticket.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets, airport taxes and Visa fee for foreign nationals
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- GST and TCS
- Early check-in and Late checkout
- Cable car ride to Manakamana Temple
- Relaxing lakeside environment of Pokhara with boating in Phewa lake
- Sightseeing in Pokhra Visit of Sarangkot hill - Panoramic sweep of Annapurna Range
- Visit in Kathmandu, visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Durbar Square & Swayambhunath Stupa
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tour
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Kathmandu
Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu
Meet our representative upon arrival in Kathmandu- an exotic and fascinating showcase of a very rich culture, art and tradition. The valley, roughly an oval bowl, is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 02 – Sightseeing in Kathmandu
After breakfast, explore Kathmandu today- visit Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath temple, Kathamndu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa, These ancient and enigmatic temples and shrines provide the perfect opportunity to see the importance and blend of Hindu and Buddhist religion on shaping the history of Kathmandu Valley. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 03 – Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 kms / approx. 8 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara and enroute enjoy a cable car ride to Manakamana temple. Pokhara is known for its lovely lakes Phewa, Begnas and Rupa, which have their source in the glacial Annapurna Range of the Himalayas. The city is also know for its laid back environment which makes it a perfect destination for relaxation. Later, enjoy one hours boat ride on Phewa Lake. After boating enjoy a pleasant walk and dinner in Phewa lakeside on your enjoy. The lakeside offers plenty of restaurants with delicious cuisines from all over the world. Overnight in Pokhara
Day 04 – Sightseeing in Pokhara
After early breakfast, proceed for half day visit of Sarangkote hill. Sarangkot is the small hilltop which is famous for its breath taking view of sunrise rest & panoramic sweep of Annapurna range, with Machhapuchare (Fishtail) mountain being the highlight. In the afternoon visit Davi’s waterfall, the old Bazaar and Bindyabasini Temple. Overnight in Pokhara
Day 05 – Pokhara – Kathmandu (210 kms / approx. 8 hours)
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu. Day 05 – Departure from Kathmandu After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu airport for return flight back home.