Kerala is situated in the southwestern end of the Indian subcontinent and has a long history of art and cultural heritage and foreign trade with other countries. The tropical climate and the rich monsoons offer beautiful landscapes, presence of abundant water bodies, long beaches and more than 40 rivers add to the charm. Kerala is blessed with its variety of flora and fauna.
With world class tourist sporting options, ayurvedic spas and treatments, eco-tourism initiatives, a large number of visit options ranging from beautiful high altitude blue mountains to pristine rain forests to golden sun-sand beaches and an enormous range of accommodation, Kerala has much to offer the visitor.
What is included in the tour
• 2 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms
• 1 night houseboat stay
• Assistance at the airport
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entry Fee at the Monuments
• Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- White sand beaches of Mararikulam
- Stay in Alleppey backwater and cruise in Kerala backwaters
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Cochin
Day 01 Arrival in Cochin & Drive from Cochin to Munnar (120 km/approx. 4.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Cochin and drive to Munnar - derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of several endangered species and the purple-blue of the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom every 12 years. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Sightseeing in Munnar
Explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species. It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind-blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region. Later visit Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Flower Garden. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 Munnar - Alleppey (175 km/ approx. 5 hours)
Proceed to Alleppey by road after breakfast. After arrival, check-in at the houseboat in backwaters of Kerala. Alleppey is a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways. Spend the rest of the day cruising through beautiful backwaters. Overnight at the Alleppey houseboat
Day 04 Departure from Cochin (83 km/ approx.2.5 hour)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home.
- Airport transfers.
- Intercity transfers by speed train.
- Hotel to Central Rail Station by Taxi or Cab
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Visa fee & Travel Insurance
- GST & Tax
- Early Check in and late Check out
- Lunches & Dinner
- Anything that is not mentioned in Itinerary
- City Tax