Amsterdam, known for Golden Age canals lined by tilting gabled buildings, treasure-packed museums, vintage-filled shops and hyper-creative design. Paris, capital of France known for its food and wine, the art and architecture, the charming hotels, the lazy afternoons people-watching at cafés
What is included in the tour
- 3Nights accommodation at Paris in suggested or similar category hotels
- 3Nights accommodation at Amsterdam in suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals: Breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- Amsterdam Hop on Hop Off tour on shared coach basis
- Paris city tour with Eiffel and Seine River Cruise on shared coach basis
- Volendam, Marken & Windmills Tour on shared coach basis
- Second Class Rail Tickets: Amsterdam – Paris
- Note: All Sightseeing operate at fixed timings. Kindly be on time at the designated pick up points. No refunds will be provided for missed sightseeing
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes. (Internal Airfare wherever applicable), Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee/city tax etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above
- 5% GST on the total package price
- Any transfers from airport/train station to hotel or vice versa
- Any entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Any other sightseeing/optional tours other than mentioned above
- Visa and Insurances charges
- City tax, Tourism tax to be paid directly to the hotel
- Gala Dinner charges
- Canal Cruise Amsterdam
- River Seine Cruise
- Iconic Eiffel Tower
Day 1: Arrival Amsterdam
Welcome to Amsterdam! Upon arrival at Amsterdam Airport and proceed to the hotel on own. Check-in and spend the rest of day at leisure. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Please get in touch with us with your exact travel dates, as the prices are subject to change. Peak season surcharges will be applicable during Christmas and New Year.
Day 2: Amsterdam- City Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast, begin your first day in the “city of canals” with a Hop-on/off the tour of Amsterdam. Your ticket also includes a canal cruise. Sailing through the old town, you will pass by wonderful old buildings, canal houses and bridges. Spend the afternoon at leisure wandering around, what is widely regarded, as one of the most “colourful cities of the world”. You could visit the Anne Frank Museum, the former hiding place where she wrote her famous diary or simply spend the afternoon shopping. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Day 3: Amsterdam- Volendam, Marken and Windmills (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast proceed for Volendam, Marken and Windmills tour from Amsterdam. Visit a cheese factory to sample local dairy products, admire a classic line-up of authentic windmills, and watch a shoemaker fashion wooden clogs using traditional methods. Return to the hotel on own and overnight in Amsterdam.
Day 4: Amsterdam-Paris (3 hrs 20 mins by direct train) (Breakfast)
After breakfast, check out from Amsterdam hotel, proceed to train station on own to board a train to Paris. Upon arrival at Paris train station, proceed to the hotel on own. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Paris.
Day 5: Paris City Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast, why not begin your discovery of Paris by taking a stroll along some of the charming Parisian avenues. Early afternoon, board the coach for your tour of Paris, where you will be provided with individual earphones with recorded commentary in several different languages. The tour includes Paris’s main monuments - the Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides (Napoleon’s tomb), the Tuileries Gardens, as well as many other fantastic sights. This tour also includes a cruise on the river Seine and a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. In the evening, why not explore the Latin Quarter on your own, which is renowned for its lively atmosphere and bistros. Overnight in Paris.
Day 6: Paris- Day at leisure (Breakfast)
Today you have a day free to explore the city on your own. You also have an option to chose from below two tours:
Option 1: Disney, 1 day - 2 parks, Full day SIC (EUR 130 Per Person Approx) Option 2: Versailles, Half Day SIC (EUR 85 Per Person Approx)
Day 7: Paris – Hometown (Breakfast)
After breakfast proceed to Airport on own to board flight from Paris. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!