DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THAILAND TOURIST VISA
I. BASIC DOCUMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Original passport with minimum 6 months of validity from the date of departure.
- Minimum two blank pages for visa stamping
- Size 35mm & 45mm
- White background with 80% face coverage
- Photographed within six months before application
- Last 6 months updated Bank statement with bank seal & signature (Closing balance should be minimum of INR 500,000)
- A copy of valid medical insurance covering all expenditures of medical treatment, including COVID-19, with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 for 1 year.
- Evidence of confirmed hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand with address and contact number under applicant’s name. If travel in group, must provide a cover letter stating all names with passport numbers, plan of travel, and place(s) to stay.
- If intend to stay with Thai relatives or Thai friends, must provide invitation letter along with a copy of their Thai ID proof.
- In case they are not Thai, must provide their copies of visa and work permit, valid at least six months along with a copy of passport.
II. DOCUMENTS BASED ON THE APPLICANT TYPE
- Bonafide Certificate
- School ID or College ID.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from parent, ID proof of parents (If minor travelling without parents)
- Latest 03 months salary slips.
- Leave Sanctioned Certificate.
- Employment ID Card.
- Latest 01 year Income Tax Returns.
- Business Registration proof
- Company Bank statements for 06 months.
- Latest 01 year Income Tax Returns of self and company’s
- Cover letter explaining purpose of trip. (For Employed-Plain paper/Self-Employed-Letterhead)
- Travel insurance copy (Charges not included in visa charges)
- Day wise itinerary
- Flight booking
- Hotel booking
- Filled application form
- Affidavit/ Notarized certificate format (If any)
- : 8-10 working days (processing time completely depends on consulate).
- : Up to 30 days (depends on the consulate)
- : 3 months
- : Single
SUBMIT IN NEW DELHI:
If Belonging to
SUBMIT IN MUMBAI:
If Belonging to Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
SUBMIT IN KOLKATA:
If Belonging to West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Orissa, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
SUBMIT IN CHENNAI:
If Belonging to Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Pondicherry
- All documents need to be presented in the given order. Please DO NOT staples any document.
- Applications cannot be submitted more than 3 months prior to departure
- The applicant bears responsibility concerning all content of the application
- Photos should not be stapled with the application
- Reason letter in case he/she not travelled on the previous Thailand Visa
- Please note that Embassy deserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview, submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that visa is granted.
- Submission of incomplete documents and refusal to appear for a special interview may result in rejection of application.
- The visa fee, according to Thailand regulations is non-refundable.
- This document is just for information purpose and one cannot hold Columbus Vacations Pvt Ltd responsible if the required documents change without prior notice.