DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MYANMAR TOURIST VISA
I. BASIC DOCUMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Colored scanned copy of passport first and last page with Minimum Six month validity with minimum 3 blank pages.
- 4 Colored passport sized photographs with white background in JPG/JPEG format.
- White background with face size of 80% of the photo
- Height X Width : 4.5cms X 3.5cms
- No Hats or masks. Religion headgear is allowed, But face should be shown properly.
- Travel insurance (Charges not included in visa charges)
- Flight itinerary
- Upto 5 working days (processing time completely depends on consulate)
- Up to 30 days (depends on the consulate)
- 2 months (depends on the consulate)
- Single (depends on the consulate)
- All documents need to be presented in the given order.
- Applications cannot be submitted more than 1 months prior to departure
- The applicant bears responsibility concerning all content of the application
- Please note that Embassy deserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview, submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that visa is granted.
- Submission of incomplete documents and refusal to appear for a special interview may result in rejection of application.
- The visa fee, according to Myanmar regulations is non-refundable.
- This document is just for information purpose and one cannot hold Columbus Vacations Pvt Ltd responsible if the required documents change without prior notice.