DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CHINA TOURIST VISA
I. BASIC DOCUMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Original passport with minimum 6 months of validity from the date of departure.
- Minimum two blank pages for visa stamping
- All old passports need to be submitted along with the current passport.
- Xerox copies of passport front and back pages.
- Size 33mm & 48mm
- White background with 80% face coverage with glossy finish
- Photographed within three months before application
II. DOCUMENTS BASED ON THE APPLICANT TYPE
- Pension slip for last 3 months / Pension statement for last 6 months with bank stamp and signature
- Retirement certificate
- Pension Payment order
- Proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- Salary slips for last 1 month
- Cover letter. (***)
- NOC cum leave letter on company letter head with stamp and authorized signature mentioning the details of applicant like name, contact no., Email id, designation, leave sanction dates and purpose of visit.
- Last 03 months personal and salary bank statements with stamp and signature.
- Last 01 year ITR or Form 16.
- Employment Contract from current working organization.
- Cover letter on company letter head with stamp and signature mentioning the details of applicant like name, contact no., Email id, designation and purpose of visit. (***)
- Company’s registration certificate.
- Last 03 months Company’s bank statements with stamp and signature.
- Last 01 year personal ITR or Form 16.
- Last 06 months personal bank statements with stamp and signature.
- Partnership Deed.
- Bonafide Certificate
- Confirmed admission/ Invitation letter from the institute of visiting country.
- School ID or College ID.
- If married and wife is travelling alone then need to provide NOC from husband.
- If married then need to submit marriage certificate/ Notarized Marriage Affidavit
- If minor travelling along with single parent then NOC from other parent and birth certificate of child is required (Notarized NOC on a 100 INR bond paper adds weightage to the application).
- If minor travelling alone then NOC from both the parent is required (Notarized NOC on a 100 INR bond paper adds weightage to the application).
- If children below 10 Years travelling with parents then any of the parent can sign the application on their behalf.
- If Sponsored, then Proof of Sponsorship is required.
- Cover letter
- Day wise itinerary
- Flight booking
- Hotel booking
- Filled application form
- Upto 5 working days (processing time completely depends on consulate)
- Upto 30 days (depends on the consulate)
- 03 Months
SUBMIT IN DELHI:
If Belonging to
Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Gujarat, Punjab, Kerala, Puducherry, Pondicherry, Assam, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep
SUBMIT IN MUMBAI:
If Belonging to
SUBMIT IN KOLKATA:
If Belonging to
West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, Tripura
- All documents need to be presented in the given order. Please DO NOT staples any document.
- Applications cannot be submitted more than 3 months prior to departure
- The applicant bears responsibility concerning all content of the application
- Photos should not be stapled with the application
- Reason letter in case he/she not travelled on the previous China Visa
- Please note that Embassy deserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview, submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that visa is granted.
- Submission of incomplete documents and refusal to appear for a special interview may result in rejection of application.
- The visa fee, according to China regulations is non-refundable.
- This document is just for information purpose and one cannot hold Columbus Vacations Pvt Ltd responsible if the required documents change without prior notice.