What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability): 2N in Hanoi + 1N in Halong + 1N in Danang + 1N in Hoi An
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Water during tour day: 1 bottle/pax/day
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam
- 01 night staying on Halong cruise
- Cyclo ride around the Old Quarter
- Water Puppet show
- Cable car roundtrip to Bana Hills
- 01 buffet lunch on Bana Hills
What is NOT included in the tour
- PCR Covid-19 test before departure
- Domestic & International airfare in & out Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Visa to Cambodia/Vietnam, if any
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Compulsory Tipping/ Gratuities Guideline
- FIT: 01 – 07 pax = USD5/pax/day
- GIT: 08 Pax up = USD3/pax/day
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season if any.
- 5% GST 5% TCS
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL (D)
Arrival Hanoi airport, warmly welcomed by our guide & driver then transfer to the city. Check in at the hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 02: HANOI CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at your hotel. Let’s start our city tour from Temple of Literature, the 1st university in Vietnam then continue to Ba Dinh Square - the biggest square in Hanoi where all biggest cultural, political events of the cities. Sightseeing at Presidential Palace, One Pillar Pagoda, Uncle Ho’s Stilt House. Lunch at an Indian restaurant.
Later have an overall view of the capital by a “cyclo” visit, which will go around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, and Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). Enjoy Water Puppet Show. Free time for shopping in The Old Quarter. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 03: HANOI – HALONG OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/L/D)
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province in about 15 minutes on the way to Halong.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains & swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at Hoa Cuong floating fishing village.
- Visit Pearl Farm on request. Join our Cooking Class on the floating house. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near Surprising cave.
- Enjoy sunset party and relax on the sun-deck for fantastic views.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Cruises
Note: In summer time, In stead of visit Hoa Cuong, will visit Titop Island for photo hunting and Swimming
DAY 04: HALONG – HANOI – DANANG (B/L/D)
06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay's scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
**Journeys is for reference only. the details may vary depending on carrier**
Then depart to the airport for domestic flight to Danang. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Danang.
DAY 05: DANANG – BANA HILL – DANANG – HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Ba Na, take a cable car (cabin) to visit Ba Na mountain, where you can see the endless tree lines of the forests, can enjoy breath king views of the lush jungle, good air and waterfall along the way, some beautiful village by France style, Linh Ung pagoda-Buddha, and join some action game at Fantasy Park, Golden Bridge. Have buffet lunch on Bana Hill (international lunch)
Afternoon: transfer for sightseeing at Hoi An Ancient town with Japanese covered bridge, some Chinese Assembly Halls, and some typical Vietnamese houses of 18 century. We take a walking tour around visiting to the former merchants’ homes – Hoi An old town, Phuc Kien Pagoda and the colorful riverside market. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 06: HOI AN – DANANG DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at your hotel. Later, transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of services.