What is included in the tour
- 4 nights at hotels in Hanoi & Saigon in double/ twin/ triple sharing room (check in time is 14.00pm, check out time is 12.00pm)
- 1 night on private cabin on shared Halong bay cruise
- Meals as mentioned in the program.
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- 5 lunch
- 4 dinner
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Private Transportation by vehicle with A/C.
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Mineral water (01 bottle/pax/day)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Vietnam visa-on-arrival approval letter
- Vietnam Visa on arrival fee (USD 25/person paid by guest own upon arrival at airport)
- International and Domestic flight and international tax
- Early check-in and late check-out | Single supplement
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any
- Compulsory tipping for guide & driver
- Drinks, personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- 5% GST 5% TCS
- 6 days to explore Vietnam from North to South
- Cruising on the most well-known World Heritage, the Halong Bay
- Experience the daily life of the local people living on Mekong River bank
- Learning a chapter of Vietnam history during the fierce war against American troops in the living battle field CU CHI Tunnels
- Satisfying your shopping favorite at variety of modern shopping malls as well as the local markets
- Option of extending to Cambodia upon request with supplement
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam! The driver will be welcoming you at Noi Bai airport, transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: HANOI – CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel (6.30am – 9.30am). Visit Ba Dinh Square with Hochiminh Mausoleum (closed on every Monday, Friday), One Pillar Pagoda and Hochiminh’s House of Stilt. Then visit Temple of Literature (the 1st National University of Vietnam), Tran Quoc Pagoda, Sword Lake with The Huc Bridge. Continue to visit & shopping at Old Quarter (36 ancient wards & streets) and Dong Xuan Market.
Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: HANOI - HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Depart for the 4-hour drive to Halong Bay, journey there through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta, observe everyday life of Vietnamese villagers as they work the rice fields
Check-in on board a traditional junk. A welcome drink is served on arrival before enjoying lunch on board with fresh seafood. A fantastic cruise in Halong Bay - an UNESCO World Heritage Site, passing through so many amazing islet such as Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Sail Island….Enjoy some visits and/or activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary) or just spend some time relaxing on board
Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner with fresh seafood
Squid fishing or relax and chatting with your friends & family
Overnight on board
Day 4: HANOI – FLIGHT TO SAIGON (Ho Chi Minh City) (B/Brunch/D)
Light breakfast with tea, coffee, fruit and cake are served. Enjoy your fresh morning in the middle of the bay, the sun rises on Halong in the morning with Tai Chi exercise on sundeck
The wholesome brunch is served while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations and back towards port
Enjoy the tranquil scenery as the boat meanders its way through the bay on the way back to Ha Long city, etc…
Disembarkation & drive to Noi Bai international airport for domestic flight to Ho Chi Minh city. Upon your arrival, our tour guide transfer to dinner at Indian restaurant & check in hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 5: SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – SAIGON (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to My Tho, a capital of Tien Giang Province, is an inland port in the Mekong River Delta which is two-hour drive from Hochiminh City.
Cruising on Tien River to visit Thoi Son Islet by motorized boat, you will see the My Tho fishing village with floating fish farm, stilt houses and fruit plantation along the river bank. Walking on the village road, you will visit tropical orchards, bee-keeping farm, taste natural honey and honey wine, enjoy tropical fruits and traditional local folk songs, explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy & coconut pulp. You will have a chance to try a rowing boat ride along the creeks, under the shadow of the water coconut trees also
Lunch at local restaurant with Mekong Specialties like deep-fried Elephant Ear fish & deep-fried sticky rice ball
Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City for relax & dinner at Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnamese lunch with local food will be served. Indian food is not available in My Tho (Mekong Delta)
Day 6: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – CITY TOUR – DEPARTURE (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit War Remnant Museum, Central Post Office, photo stop at Reunification Palace (outside) and Opera House
Shopping at Saigon Square, Ben Thanh colorful market & Takashimaya Shopping Mall
Proceed to Cu Chi Tunnels where is 70km from Ho Chi Minh City. It is miniature battle versatile of Cu Chi’s military and people during the 30-year war between Viet Nam and America. It also is the special architecture living deeply underground with many stratums, nooks and crannies as complex as a cobweb, having spares for living, meeting and fighting with total lengths over 200 km. Real legends coming from the Tunnel are over human imaginativeness. Creeping down into the tunnel, only som
Transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of service!
Please note: Standard check out time is 12:00.