Kashmir is not just a place but an emotion that every person wants to experience. The beauty of the Kashmir Valley is beyond description with the gushing rivers, shiny waterfalls, picturesque surroundings and the lush green forests.
Kashmir has a variety of terrains ranging from lakes, snow-capped mountains, coniferous kissed hills to glacier fed rivers. On one hand, Kashmir is covered with wild untouched terrain and on the other, there are fields of saffron and orchards of apples awaiting their full bloom.
What is included in the tour
• 2 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entrance fees
• Vaishno Devi Yatra Ticket
• Guide service
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Jammu
Day 01 Arrival in Jammu | Drive to Katra (50 kms / approx. 2 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival at Jammu airport and proceed to katra, which is 13 kms trek-able from the holy cave of Mata Vaishno Devi. Inside the cave, there are 3 natural pindies representing Mata Saraswati, Lakshmi and Kaali. After reaching Katra, check-in at the hotel and prepare yourself for tomorrow’s trek. Dinner and overnight stay in Katra.
Day 02 Trip to Mata Vaishno Devi
After breakfast, trek up to the Vaishno Devi shrine for Darshan. The shrine is approachable on foot or on ponies along a 13-km well-laid footpath. Return to Katra for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 Katra - Departure from Jammu (50 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Jammu airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.