Kashmir is not just a place but an emotion that every person wants to experience. The beauty of the Kashmir Valley is beyond description with the gushing rivers, shiny waterfalls, picturesque surroundings and the lush green forests.
Kashmir has a variety of terrains ranging from lakes, snow-capped mountains, coniferous kissed hills to glacier fed rivers. On one hand, Kashmir is covered with wild untouched terrain and on the other, there are fields of saffron and orchards of apples awaiting their full bloom.
What is included in the tour
• 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• 1 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• 1 session of Shikara-ride
• Gandola ride (up to Phase 1) in Gulmarg
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entrance fees to monuments and Gardens
• Guide service
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- In Pahalgam, visit Aru valley, Betaab Valleyand chandanwari (start point of Amarnath-yatra)
- Mughal Gardens & Shikara Ride in Srinagar
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private vehicle
- Start and End in Srinagar
Day 01 Arrival in Srinagar
Meet our representative upon arrival in Srinagar and proceed to your houseboat. This place is famous for its lakes and the charming houseboats, Srinagar is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. The lake comprises a series of water bodies, including the Nagin Lake. One can take in the panoramic view of the mountains surrounding Srinagar from this lake. Kashmiri boats called Shikara, are used to explore the intricate maze of waterways on this lake. In the evening, enjoy visit to Mughal Gardens followed by a Shikara-ride on Dal Lake. Overnight stay in Srinagar Houseboat.
Day 02 Drive from Srinagar – Pahalgam (90 kms / 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam, also called the Valley of Shepherds. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In Pahalgam, admire the beauty of nature as you walk along the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes and is the base camp for the Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 Sightseeing in Pahalgam
After breakfast, enjoy panoramic views of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Start with Aru Valley which is a small village, 15 km upstream the Lidder River, The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. Later, visit Chandanwari, 16 Km which is the starting point of sacred Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge, enroute you can visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and Betaab valley. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 04 Pahalgam – Gulmarg (130 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, ‘Meadow of Flowers’ situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 05 Sightseeing in Gulmarg I Drive back to Srinagar (58 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Gulmarg and Gondola-ride (cable car). Later, drive back to Srinagar. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Spend evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 06 Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.