Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. Known for rice terraces, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches, waterfalls and cute cafes, there’s no debating that Bali makes a perfect place for a Honeymoon vacation!!
It comes as no surprise then that this incredible crochet of adventures, spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations, is from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 05 nights Hotel accommodation at good 3* Hotels in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Best of Ubud tour with Swing
- Experience incredible views on a jungle swing
- Tanah Lot, Uluwatu Sunset and Jimbaran Bay Tour
- North Bali Sunrise Tour with Dolphins, Waterfalls & Temples
- Best of Nusa Penida Full-Day Tour by Fast Boat
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner is optional at Jimbaran Bay
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Get a spectacular view of Mt. Batur from Kintamani while enjoying an Indonesian lunch overlooking the active volcano
- Visit a scenic rice terrace, the Sacred Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace
- Watch the sunrise over Lovina Beach
- Uluwatu cliff temple
- Kecak fire dance during sunset
- See dolphins in the wild
- Discover the Gitgit Waterfall
- Visit the Ulundanu Bratan temple
- Spend the day on the quiet island of Nusa Penida
- Relax at the famous Kelingking Beach and Broken Beach
- Swim in a natural pool at Angel's Billabong
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport, our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 2: Best of Ubud Tour with Swing (Breakfast & Lunch)
With a profusion of lush rice terrains, alluring temples, and breathtaking views, treat yourself to an extensive full-day tour of Bali. Experience first-class service as you get picked up at the hotel, make your way to Batubulan village, an epicentre of the famous Batik weaving. Feel a sense of oneness as you immerse in the spiritual scenes of the holy Batuan Temple. Indulge in an Indonesian lunch at Kintamani while drinking in the scenic sights of Mount Batur and its lake. Stroll around the colourful Ubud markets and do not forget to say hello to the Crab Eating Macaques at the sacred monkey forest. Feel like a care free bird as you fly over the landscape and experience the exciting views of a jungle swing. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3: Tanah Lot, Uluwatu Sunset & Jimbaran Bay – The Perfect Holiday Getaway (Breakfast)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel, we will take to you to a comprehensive private tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island's most iconic temples. Tour across the South coast of Bali to pay your obeisance Tanah Lot temple, which is set amongst rocks facing the Indian Ocean. Go for a relaxed walk and feel the silky white sand tease and tug at you, lulling you into a light-hearted and dream-like state at Padang Padang. From there, head to the Uluwatu temple to witness the Kecak dance with the breathtaking sunset as its backdrop. Check-in Jimbaran Bay for a lip-smacking platter of grilled seafood and call it a day in great style. Later, we will proceed to the hotel in Canggu, check in to the hotel. Overnight in Canggu.
Day 4: North Bali Sunrise Tour with Dophins, Waterfalls (Breakfast)
Experience a stunning Bali sunrise on a private half-day tour in the company of dolphins in their natural environment. Travel by boat to see the dolphins, to explore the Gitgit Waterfall and to visit Ulundanu Bratan Temple all before lunch! After the tour, be dropped at your hotel in Canggu by afternoon. Canggu is a food lovers paradise! With amazing coffee shops, and its quirky restaurants. Head for a spot of shopping. There are so many cute boutique shops, and they even do quirky markets around here too. Overnight in Canggu.
Day 5: Best of Nusa Penida Full-Day Tour by Fast Boat (Breakfast)
Explore the beautiful island of Nusa Penida on a private full-day tour from Bali. Relax on the white sand beaches far from the tourist crowds and experience a perfect getaway. Experience the peace and quiet of one of the less-visited spots on Nusa Penida before going to the popular beach at Crystal Bay, known for its great diving and snorkelling opportunities. Overnight in Canggu.
Day 6: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!