Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. Known for rice terraces, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches, waterfalls and cute cafes, there’s no debating that Bali makes a perfect place for a Honeymoon vacation!!
It comes as no surprise then that this incredible crochet of adventures, spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations, is from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 02 nights Hotel accommodation in 4* exotic hotel in Gili Trawangan
- 04 nights Hotel accommodation at good 3* Hotels in Bali
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fees
- Full day Kintamani & Ubud Tour
- Bali - Gili - Bali speed boat transfers
- 3 Island tours of Gili
- Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple Tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Get a spectacular view of Mt. Batur from Kintamani
- Visit a scenic rice terraces, the Sacred Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace
- Explore all 3 Gili Island on a private boat cruise
- Snorkel with the colorful marine life off the coast
- Relax at a beachfront resort and get a front row seat for the sunset
- Admire the sunset over the sea at Tanah Lot Temple
- Soak up the magic of one of Bali’s UNESCO World Listed Heritage Sites
- Stroll around the temple grounds and markets
- Learn about Balinese culture and religion
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport, our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 2: Full day Kintamani & Ubud Tour (Breakfast & Lunch)
Venture into the picturesque landscapes of central Bali on a full-day tour of the rice terraces, temple and active volcano of the island’s scenic centre. Visit Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations. Make a unique picture of your social media feeds. Next, enjoy your included lunch with the jungle atmosphere. Finally, go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey. Overnight in Ubud.
Day 3: Bali – Gili Island (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and proceed to climb aboard a fast boat and cross from Bali to the Gili Islands. Get the chance to stroll along a white sand beach on arrival, soak up the sun and refresh yourself with a swim in the crystal-clear sea. Spend the night listening to the gentle sound of the waves and watching the sunset at your beachfront resort. Overnight in Gili Trawangan.
Day 4: 3 Islands of Gili (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to a private 2.5-hour boat ride around the 3 Gili Islands and snorkel with marine life, such as butterflyfish, clownfish and different species of turtles. Snorkel with the colourful marine life off the coast and Relax at a beachfront resort and get a front-row seat for the sunset. Overnight in Gili Trawangan.
Day 5: Gili – Bali – Kuta (Breakfast)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and proceed to Bali, on arrival at Bali, you will be dropped at your hotel in Kuta. Check in to the hotel and relax. Later in the evening proceed to Tanah Lot Temple Guided Sunset Tour. Admire the sunset over the sea at Tanah Lot Temple and soak up the magic of one of Bali’s beloved UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sites. Stroll around the temple grounds, learn about Balinese culture. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 6: Kuta (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, you have the entire day at leisure to explore Bali at your own pace. Kuta is a spot for partying and beach resorts. Travellers of all sorts come here to be entertained. Getting around Bali is easy if you’re comfortable driving a scooter then you can hire a scooter and drive wherever you please. You can also rent a car for self - drive and go crazy exploring the offbeat places in Bali. Potato Head in Seminyak is one of Bali’s most famous beach clubs, so you can end your night at any of the hot spots to party. Overnight in Kuta.
You can also choose any of the optional tours.
Sunset Uluwatu Temple & Jimbaran Bay Tour
White Water rafting on Ayung river
Bali Safari & Marine Park
Day 7: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!