Bali isn’t called the ‘Island of the Gods’ on a whim. Known for rice terraces, breathtaking sunsets, amazing beaches, waterfalls and cute cafes, there’s no debating that Bali makes a perfect place for a Honeymoon vacation!!
It comes as no surprise then that this incredible crochet of adventures, spirituality, archaeological attractions, and varied range of state-of-the-art accommodations, is from among the most-sought-after travel destinations – by both nomadic backpackers and the stately alike.
What is included in the tour
- 06 nights Hotel accommodation at 4* Villa in Ubud & 3* in Kuta in prime locations
- Daily Breakfast served at the hotel
- Airport transfers on a private basis
- Sightseeing on private basis
- Tours as per itinerary with entrance fee and parking fee
- Best of Ubud Tour with Swing
- Tanah Lot, Uluwatu Sunset and Jimbaran Bay Tour
- Jatiluwih (UNESCO Site) 2-Hour E-Bike Cycling Tour with lunch
- Ayung River White Water Rafting
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes
- 5% GST
- Lunches & Dinners unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner is optional at Jimbaran Bay
- Visa and Insurances charges
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- High Season surcharges are applicable
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Experience incredible views on a jungle swing
- Get a spectacular view of Mt. Batur from Kintamani while enjoying an Indonesian lunch overlooking the active volcano
- Visit a scenic rice terrace, the Sacred Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace
- Admire the beauty of Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Discover the uncharted landscapes of the Ayung River
- Rise to the challenge of the class II and III white water rapids
- Uluwatu cliff temple
- Kecak fire dance during sunset
- Enjoy an exhilarating e-bike tour of UNESCO-listed Jatiluwih
- Explore dense jungle, a giant bamboo forest, local villages and rice terraces
- Savor an Indonesian lunch in magnificent natural surroundings
- See authentic Balinese village life
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Welcome to Bali!! On your arrival at Denpasar Airport our representative will escort you to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax as you have the rest of the day at leisure. Unwind and relax inside the hotel room, or go out and explore the local surroundings to buy some fancy souvenirs. Overnight in Ubud Villa.
Day 2: Best of Ubud Tour with Swing (Breakfast & Lunch)
Today after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to venture into the picturesque landscapes of central Bali on a full-day tour of the rice terraces, temples and active volcano of the island’s scenic centre. Visit Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations. Swing on a giant swing overlooking the haunted valley will be soon become your favourite activity. Make a unique picture of your social media feeds. Next, enjoy your included lunch with the jungle atmosphere. Finally, go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey. Later be dropped at the hotel, overnight stay in Ubud Villa.
Day 3: Tanah Lot, Uluwatu Sunset & Jimbaran Bay (Breakfast)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel, we will take to you to a comprehensive private tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island's most iconic temples. First, we will visit Tanah Lot Temple perched on a rock formation overlooking the Indian Ocean, and go for a walk on the white sand beach at Padang Padang.
Visit the most popular Uluwatu temple built on a rocky cliff overlooking the Indian ocean. The temple is inhabited by hundreds of monkeys. Walk along the temple with your tour guide who will provide you with an overview of the temple’s history. Watch the spectacular sunset while watching the show of Traditional Kecak Dance played by more than 25 peoples in a Ramayana story. After that, have your barbeque fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay with wonderful sparkling night. This area is the centre of seafood restaurants in Bali. Later, we will proceed to the hotel in Kuta, check in to the hotel. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 4: Jatiluwih (UNESCO Site) 2-Hour E-Bike Cycling Tour with Lunch (Breakfast, Lunch)
Today morning after breakfast at the hotel, proceed to enjoy a guided 2-hour cycling trip that begins at the Batukaru Temple and takes you on a ride through beautiful landscapes to Jatiluwih, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marvel at the giant bamboo forests and stunningly green rice terraces. Later in the evening stroll along Kuta Beach. There are a lot of beautiful beaches to walk hand in hand together in Bali. The great thing about Kuta is that it’s filled with quirky, upmarket restaurants, so it’s a really good place for a date night. Dine by candlelight, then walk along the beach afterwards. Overnight in Kuta.
You can also chill out at Potato Head Beach Club, which is just brilliant it offers a luxurious experience with beautiful food and drinks, service and views. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 5: Day at Leisure (Breakfast)
Today after breakfast at the hotel you have an entire day at leisure to explore Bali at your own pace, or you can choose any of the optional tours. Overnight in Kuta.
Nusa Penida full day trip
Make a day of it in Canggu. Canggu is the hip and happening area of Bali.
Day 6: Ayung River White Water Rafting (Breakfast & Lunch)
Get your heart racing on a white water rafting adventure on the rapids of the Ayung River, and experience the beauty of Bali from a different perspective. Paddle untouched waters from a starting point further north than most rafting operations. Rise to the challenge of the new rapids that add to the thrill of Bali’s longest white water rafting trip. Encounter vortexes of swirling and funnelled waters, along with natural ramps and sudden drops in elevation on class II and III rapids. Feel your heart race and your adrenaline pump on this activity. Overnight in Kuta.
Day 7: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Airport to board flight from Bali. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!