Extravagant is the word for Dubai! Be it shiny skyscrapers or the golden desert sands, the luxuriously appointed hotels or the state-of-the-art museums and iconic structures. Dubai is the city of extremes that gives off positive futuristic vibes and invites everyone warmly through its threshold.
Note: Surcharges are applicable during peak seasons. If your stay falls on any day between 08 Nov 2018 - 13 Nov 2018, 28 Dec 2018 - 02 Jan 2019, 28 Jan 2019 - 02 Feb 2019 & 17 Feb 2019 - 22 Feb 2019, the package rates remain invalid. Please contact us for the exact rates.
What is included in the tour
- 05 nights accommodation at the suggested or similar category of hotels
- U.A.E Visa Fee
- Airport to Hotel transfer on the day of arrival
- Hotel to Airport transfer on the day of departure
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner tour with to & fro transport
- Half day city tour of Dubai by coach
- Desert Safari with dune bashing, Tanura dance & barbeque dinner with to & fro transport
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari Park
- At the top Burj Khalifa (124th floor), Dubai Aquarium & Under Water Zoo with to & fro transport
- All tours & transfers are on a shared coach basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes.
- GST 5% on the total package price
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc,
- Rates are not valid during the Dubai shopping festival, new year, Christmas and trade fairs
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Experience the Arabian desert during a scenic tour and enjoy dance performances & Arabian cuisine
- Experience the traditional sights along with modern skyscrapers on a half day Dubai city tour
- Drive along Sheik Zayed Road - the road that connects all the seven emirates.
- Photo stop at Burj Al Arab - the tallest hotel in the world
- Experience an overload of the senses at spice and gold souks.
- Enjoy the buffet dinner while you cruise through Dubai Creek on a traditional Dhow.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Dubai from the 124th floor of the tallest skyscraper on the planet
- Visit Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, a gem of Abu Dhabi and the largest mosque in the country
- Visit the Underwater Observatory and see marine inhabitants at eye level
- Drive along Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers, and Ferrari World
- Feel the adrenaline rush of unique Ferrari themed rides
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai (Dinner)
Welcome to Dubai. On arrival, our representative will meet you at the airport and proceed to your hotel to check-in. After a short refreshing stay, proceed for Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner tour. Experience cruising on a traditional wooden vessel surrounded by Arabic music and continental buffet dinner in the heart of Dubai Creek. On completion of dinner, transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai City Tour - Desert Safari (Breakfast & Dinner)
Today you will experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city. Visit the famous Jumeirah Mosque, stop at Jumeirah Public Beach, passing bay Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for a photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. Then pass by the Sheikh's Mohamed palace. Later in the evening proceed for Desert Safari. The drive continues across the desert. Stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching the campsite, where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding (at additional cost). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner followed by belly dancing performance. Return to the hotel with amazing memories of the desert safari. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 3: Burj Khalifa - Dubai Aquarium & Under Water Zoo (Breakfast)
Today you will have the time of your life. Visit Aquarium and Underwater Zoo inside Dubai Mall. View the rare wildlife species at the Dubai Zoo. Experience the thrill, view the rare wildlife species, underwater tunnel under a huge shark & ray-filled tank, plus a creepy crawly zone with snakes. Later visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get an amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. The afternoon is free. You can explore Dubai on your own or visit the Dubai Mall for shopping. In the evening enjoy colorful fountain show Overnight in Dubai.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi City Tour & Ferrari Park (Breakfast)
Today we drive to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, we visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque – A gem of Abu Dhabi and one of the largest mosque in the world. Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also, it is advisory for men not to wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Later we visit Ferrari World - explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attraction like Speed of magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge, Formula Rossa etc. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 5: Day at Leisure (Breakfast)
The day is at leisure for you to shop or relax. Optionally, you can choose from a variety of thrilling activities Dubai has to offer depending on your interests.
[Optional: Visit Dubai Frame, IMG World of Adventure, Legoland Dubai Theme Park, Legoland Water Park, Motiongate Park, Bollywood Theme Park, Aquaventure & Lost Chambers, Virtual Reality Park & many more]
Day 6: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast, it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!