Dubai is known as the 'Emirate of Inspiration'! A city of skyscrapers, glittering malls, traditional souks, golden desert sands, amazing theme parks and incredible hospitality that is luxurious as much as it is humble. The future city of Dubai is the perfect place to enjoy with your kids the many attractions - from thrilling theme parks & dune bashing in the desert to viewing the amazing cityscapes & skyline from the top of the tallest building in the world - it has to offer.
Note: Surcharges are applicable during peak seasons. If your stay falls on any day between 08 Nov 2018 - 13 Nov 2018, 28 Dec 2018 - 02 Jan 2019, 28 Jan 2019 - 02 Feb 2019 & 17 Feb 2019 - 22 Feb 2019, the package rates remain invalid. Please contact us for the exact rates.
What is included in the tour
- 05 nights accommodation at the suggested or similar category of hotels
- U.A.E Visa Fee
- Airport to Hotel transfer on the day of arrival on shared coach basis
- Hotel to Airport transfer on the day of departure on shared coach basis
- Ski Dubai with to & fro transfer by private vehicle
- Half day city tour of Dubai by shared coach
- Desert Safari with dune bashing, Tanura dance & barbeque dinner with to & fro transfers by shared coach
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari Park by shared coach
- At the top Burj Khalifa (124th floor), Kidzania, Dubai Aquarium & Under Water Zoo with to & fro transfer by private vehicle
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare & airport taxes.
- GST 5% on the total package price
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Travel Insurance.
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc,
- Rates are not valid during the Dubai shopping festival, new year, Christmas and trade fairs
- Entrance tickets to attractions other than mentioned above or optional tours or wherever specified
- Let your kids enjoy activities that promote the psychomotor, cognitive, emotional and social development
- Explore a mini-city that combines play with learning through an innovative approach
- Ride a toboggan and zoom down the twin-track bobsled
- Play interactive games in the snow cavern and polish your snowballing skills
- Watch the March of the Penguins, when real-life penguins walk across the snow
- Enjoy chairlift use and set your adrenaline rushing with entry to the Giant Snowball ride and a faster bobsled
- Experience the Arabian desert during a scenic tour and enjoy dance performances & Arabian cuisine
- Experience the traditional sights along with modern skyscrapers on a half day Dubai city tour
- Drive along Sheik Zayed Road - the road that connects all the seven emirates.
- Photo stop at Burj Al Arab - the tallest hotel in the world
- Experience an overload of the senses at spice and gold souks.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Dubai from the 124th floor of the tallest skyscraper on the planet
- Visit Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, a gem of Abu Dhabi and the largest mosque in the country
- Visit the Underwater Observatory and see marine inhabitants at eye level
- Drive along Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers, and Ferrari World
- Feel the adrenaline rush of unique Ferrari themed rides
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai
Welcome to Dubai. On arrival, our representative will meet you at the airport and proceed to your hotel to check-in. After a short refreshing stay, proceed for Ski Dubai tour. Dive into the fun of Dubai Snow Park with this all-day Ski Dubai Polar Pass. Head inside the Ski Dubai indoor center and enjoy the magical Snow Park zone for as long you want. Roll down slopes in a giant snowball-globe, ride toboggans, and watch a penguin parade. Your Snow Park Ski Dubai ticket also includes a chairlift ride, use of cold-weather clothes, plus a helmet for children under 13. Entrance to the ski area is not included.
Day 2: Dubai City Tour - Desert Safari (Breakfast & Dinner)
Today you will experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city. Visit the famous Jumeirah Mosque, stop at Jumeirah Public Beach, passing bay Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and stop for a photo at Burj Al Arab the most luxurious and tallest standing hotel in the world. Then pass by the Sheikh's Mohamed palace. Later in the evening proceed for Desert Safari. The drive continues across the desert. Stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching the campsite, where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding (at additional cost). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner followed by belly dancing performance. Return to the hotel with amazing memories of the desert safari. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 3: Kidzania - Dubai Aquarium & Under Water Zoo - Burj Khalifa (Breakfast)
Today you will have the time of your life. Visit the most entertaining children theme park at Dubai Mall. It is a little child-sized city including establishments such as theatres, restaurants, construction site, beauty salon, hospital, fire stations, and supermarkets. To provide realism to the place, an airport has been constructed from where children enter Kidzania. Children are allowed to move in the city freely which encourages them to think independently. One adult can accompany a child in the city. It is a knowledge-based theme park that allows your child to think logically. Later, we visit the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo inside the Dubai Mall. View the rare wildlife species at the Dubai Zoo. Experience the thrill, view the rare wildlife species, underwater tunnel under a huge shark & ray-filled tank, plus a creepy crawly zone with snakes. We will then visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get an amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. Time permitting, visit the Dubai Mall for shopping. In the evening enjoy the colorful fountain show and say goodbye to the day. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 4: Abu Dhabi City Tour & Ferrari Park (Breakfast)
Today we drive to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, we visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque – A gem of Abu Dhabi and one of the largest mosque in the world. Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also, it is advisory for men not to wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Later we visit Ferrari World - explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attraction like Speed of magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge, Formula Rossa etc. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 5: Day at Leisure (Breakfast)
The day is at leisure for you to shop or relax. Optionally, you can choose from a variety of thrilling activities Dubai has to offer depending on your interests.
[Optional: Visit Dubai Frame, IMG World of Adventure, Legoland Dubai Theme Park, Legoland Water Park, Motiongate Park, Bollywood Theme Park, Aquaventure & Lost Chambers, Virtual Reality Park & many more]
Day 6: Departure (Breakfast)
After breakfast, it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home. Holiday Concludes! Let’s stay in touch on facebook/email and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!