Tamil Nadu is known as the temple city of India, Tamil Nadu is one place in South India where the elaborate architecture and brilliant sculptures of its ancient temples, leave all its tourists spellbound with their astounding beauty.
It is located in the Southern range of India which is supremely rich in culture and heritage. Known to be one of the oldest civilizations in the world, the people of Tamil Nadu belong to the prestigious Dravidian Family.
What is included in the tour
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist AC vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
What is NOT included in the tour
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entry Fee at the Monuments
• Tirupati Darshan Tickets
• Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Visit in Chennai – Fort St George, St. Mary's Church, museum, Kapeeleshwara Temple, San Thome Cathedral, Government State Museum & National Art Gallery
- 2nd longest beach in world – Marina Beach
- Venkateswara Temple in Tirupati
- Kanchipuram Temple complex
- Panch Rathas, Arjuna's Penance and the Shore Temple in Mahabalipuram
- In Pondicherry, cover Aurobindo ashram, churches and Auroville
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Chennai
Day 01 Arrival in Chennai
Meet our representative upon arrival in Chennai - the capital city of Tamil Nadu is sited on the Coromandel Coast of the Bay of Bengal. It has played a very crucial role in the traditional, historical and academic growth of the country, representing the different elements of the highest variety of the Dravidian civilization. Also, considered as the cultural hub of South India which is famous for its affluent heritage in classical dance, music, architecture, sculpture, crafts, etc. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later explore Chennai- Visit Fort St George, St. Mary's Church and a museum, Kapeeleshwara Temple, San Thome Cathedral, Government State Museum & National Art Gallery. Drive past Marina Beach, the second longest beach in the world. Overnight in Chennai.
Day 02 Chennai – Tirupati (130 kms / approx 3 hours)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Tirupati. Upon arrival check into the hotel. In the afternoon visit Venkateswara Temple which is situated in the hill town of Tirumala at Tirupati. The Temple is dedicated to Lord Sri Venkateswara, an incarnation of Vishnu, who is believed to have appeared here to save mankind from trials and troubles of Kali Yuga. Hence the place has also got the name Kaliyuga Vaikuntham and Lord here is referred to as Kaliyuga Prathyaksha Daivam. In the evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Tirupati.
Day 03 Tirupati – Mahabalipuram (192 kms / approx 3.5 hours)
After breakfast check out from the hotel & take a drive to Mahabalipuram - the major seaport of the ancient Pallava kingdom based at Kanchipuram, and a wander round the town’s great, World Heritage–listed temples and carvings inflames the imagination, especially at sunset. Upon arrival check in to the hotel & later take an excursion to Kancheepuram. Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Day 04 Mahabalipuram
After breakfast visit the Ekambaranatha Temple, Vaishnavite Vaikunta Perumal Temple, Varadharaja Perumal Temple, Kamakshi Temple, and Kailasanatha Temple. Evening return back to the hotel for overnight stay in Mahabalipuram.
Day 05 Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry (100 kms / approx. 2 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pondicherry. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for half day sightseeing of Pondicherry, starting with Aurobindo ashram - Founded in 1926 by Sri Aurobindo and a French-born woman known as ‘the Mother’, this spiritual community now has about 1200 members who work in the ashram's many departments. Also, cover church of sacred hearts of Jesus and a must-visit attraction of Pondicherry – Auroville. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Day 06 Leisure at the hotel in Pondicherry
Breakfast at the hotel, rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively, you can explore the Local streets, Markets and French colonies of Pondicherry. Overnight in Pondicherry.
Day 07 Pondicherry – Departure from Chennai (170 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Chennai airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.