Welcome to Singapore & Malaysia!!
Singapore is a beautiful medley of experiences, fine-tuned to inspire the very best. With its vibrant touristy attractions, pristine pockets of nature, hospitable culture, and milieu of dining experiences, the 'Lion City' is truly a travelling match, made in heaven. Kuala Lumpur a bustling metropolis of Malaysia with unique landmarks like towering skyscrapers, iconic structures, remarkable natural attractions that are instantly recognizable worldwide. One of Asia's most dynamic cities, Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of races and cultures brimming with diverse entertainment options, exciting attractions and modern transportation system. Explore this palette of experiences waiting to add colour to your travel expeditions!!
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights accommodation at Arenaa Star or similar hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- 3 nights accommodation at Aqueen Jalan Besar or similar hotel in Singapore
- Daily Breakfast except on arrival day, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Entrance to KL Tower Observatory Deck
- Genting Highlands Tour (en-route 15 min photo stop at Batu Caves)
- Gardens by the Bay
- City orientation tour of Singapore with Flyer
- Sentosa Island
- Island Admission
- One Way Cable Car
- Sentosa 4D Adventureland - 'Any 1' Show
- Wings of Time
- SEA Aquarium
- Universal Studios
- Kuala Lumpur Airport - Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Kuala Lumpur Coach Terminal Transfers
- Kuala Lumpur Coach Terminal - Singapore Coach Terminal Transfer
- Singapore Coach Terminal - Singapore Hotel - Singapore Airport Transfers
- All Tours & transfers on Shared Coach Basis
- Malaysia & Singapore tourist visa charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Insurance charges
- Airfare and airport taxes, if any.
- Any other sightseeing other than those mentioned in the inclusions section
- Any increase in visa fee by the Singapore embassy
- Any fee for video or camera permit.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any other meals than those that are mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary or inclusions etc.
- Guaranteed early check-in.
Enjoy ride in one of the longest and fastest Cable cars to Genting Highlands.
Gape at the 42.7-meter tall statue of Karthik Swamy at Batu Caves.
Witness the most prominent landmarks of Kuala Lumpur like Kings Palace, Petronas Twin Towers during the city tour.
Be amazed at KL Tower Observation Deck at the height of 276 meters above the ground level, which offers stunning and thrilling view of metropolitan city Kuala Lumpur.
- Marvel at the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest of Gardens by the Bay, the top 10 most popular gardens in the world.
- Witness the most magnificent views of the city on the Singapore Flyer, Asia's largest giant observation wheel, and gaze at iconic and historical landmarks.
- Experience thrilling rides, shows, and attractions based on blockbuster films and TV shows, including Puss in Boots, Battlestar Galactica, Transformers, Madagascar, Sesame Street, Shrek, and Jurassic Park at Universal Studios.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the city skyline with a ride on the Singapore Cable Car from Mount Faber to the Sentosa.
- Enjoy thrilling 4D adventure ride at Sentosa - any one of Desperados, Extreme Log Ride & Journey 2.
- Experience a breathtaking night show on the open sea and marvel at incomparable effects with lasers, pyrotechnics, and fountains during the Wings of Time show at the Sentosa.
Day 1: Arrive in Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival, proceed to the hotel to check-in. After a short refreshing stay, proceed for city orientation tour of Kuala Lumpur which includes King's Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Cricket Field, High Court Building. We will also visit the observatory deck of the KL Tower. Rest of the day is at leisure for shopping.
Day 2: KL - Genting Highlands - KL (Breakfast)
Today, after the breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to Genting Highlands. We will get an opportunity to experience one of the longest and fastest cablecars to Genting Highland. Enroute to Genting, we will stop at Batu Caves where the famous Karthik Swamy Temple is present.
Note: Casino dress code is formals. Men - Trouser, Collar Shirt / T-shirt, Shoes; Women - Saree, Punjabi or western formal.
Day 3: Day at Leisure (Breakfast)
After breakfast at the hotel, the day is at leisure to enjoy on your own or undertake any optional tour.
Optional Tour: Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Day 4: KL - Singapore (Breakfast)
Today we proceed to Singapore. On arrival, we proceed to hotel for check-in. After a short refreshing stay at the hotel, proceed to Gardens By The Bay. Spanning 205 acres, Gardens by the Bay has 3 gardens - Bay East, Bay Central & Bay South gardens. We will visit Flower Dome in Gardens by the Bay.
Day 5: Singapore City Tour with Flyer - Sentosa (Breakfast)
Today we explore the City of Singapore. The City orientation tour of Singapore includes Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road, Swissotel the Stamford - tallest hotel in Singapore, Parliament House, The Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands, Photo stop at Merlion – Symbol of Singapore. Then we enjoy Singapore Flyer ride which gives a panoramic view of the city. Later Experience the Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Take a thrill of 4D Adventure land experience and visit Asia's biggest SEA Aquarium. Then we will enjoy the spectacular light and water show - 'Wings of Time' in the evening.
Day 6: Universal Studios (Breakfast)
Today we visit Universal studios which offer excitement, thrills, and unlimited entertainment. Experience thrilling shows, and attractions like Light Camera Action, Transformer, Accelerator ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Water world, Jurassic Park, Madagascar - A Crate Adventure, Donkey live, Shrek 4D adventure and flying Dragon etc.
Day 7: Departure (Breakfast)
Free time for shopping at Little India. It’s time now to say goodbye. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, and meet again on one more memorable tour. Proceed to Airport at scheduled flight departure time and take a return flight to your hometown.